Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS and Wii U

Baby Luigi said:
I want a Ness as good as he was in the N64 times. OIn other words, I want him buffed. I also hope for the return of cut characters. I miss Dr. Mario, Young Link, Roy, and Mewtwo in Brawl (though Toon Link is all right)
I would guess Lucario is a clone of Mewtwo, I guess that's why it was cut

Mewtwo came first, though. There is really no reason to replace Mewtwo with Lucario.

Mewtwo shouldn't have been cut at all. He's the only original moveset character who got cut.

MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:
Mewtwo shouldn't have been cut at all. He's the only original moveset character who got cut.

Well it was on Sakurai's beta roster for Brawl.

The Forbidden 7? They still should put him in the final product.

Dr. Mario should have returned playable. :(

Ornithologist Mario said:

I found Dr. Mario's return to be heavily redundant, since Mario was already in Brawl's roster. At least it was a good thing that he was removed.

Basically, if you want the doc back, hope that he's Mario's alternate outfit.

She liked Dr. Mario because of his aerial forward A. I'm pretty fond of Young Link. Dunno, that's just preference. Toon Link suits me fine, though, but I do miss Young Link.

MnSG said:
Ornithologist Mario said:

I found Dr. Mario's return to be heavily redundant, since Mario was already in Brawl's roster. At least it was a good thing that he was removed.

Basically, if you want the doc back, hope that he's Mario's alternate outfit.

We had Toon Link and Wolf. Dr. Mario was redundant, but I feel like his play style is slightly different.

Toon Link and Wolf are completely different characters though. Therefore, their appearance in Brawl is quite acceptable. Dr. Mario was merely Mario in his doctor outfit.

Dr. Mario has a different moveset. Most, if not, all his attacks work differently.

I think that the most likely characters for the Mario series are Bowser Jr. and Daisy. For the DK series, I'd say Dixie and Funky Kong. And for the Yoshi series, they might stick in Baby Mario and Luigi in a pair similar to the ice climbers

So are they making two separate SSB games, or one game that works on both systems (that's what they made it sound like)? How will that work?

Fawfulfury65 said:
So are they making two separate SSB games, or one game that works on both systems (that's what they made it sound like)? How will that work?

I think they'll both have the same or at least similar titles and be seperate games. But they're supposed to have some sort of interactivity whatever it is. You know what'd be awesome is all you had to do was get the Wii U version and the 3DS version you can download as an app for the 3DS sent right from the Wii U instead of actually having to buy a 3DS version and the Wii U version separately. But I guess it depends on what the benefits of having both (Besides being able to play it at home and take it on the road...) in it's interactivity are.

Figment said:
I don't know. It'll be the first handheld SSB. It's gonna probably come out in late 2012, though.

That probably won't happen. Maybe somewhere in late 2013 would be more precise.

Personally, I could wait for it to be released in late 2015 as long as it promises to be the best Smash Bros. game ever.

Back