Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS and Wii U

I hope Geno is the fourth one.

Megaman is the most likely Capcom character.

Rakshata Chawla said:
I hope Geno is the fourth one.

Keep hoping. Geno (and Mallow) having their names mentioned would take a miracle, since SquareEnix doesn't care about SMRPG. Ever since their debut Geno (and Mallow) haven't made a single appearance (except for Geno's cameo in Superstar Saga).

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see them too, but the chances of them appearing in another game is less than 0%.

The Magic School Bus said:
Megaman is the most likely Capcom character.

If Mega Man does get in, I wonder which version it'll be.

I dunno what version...the original?

Classic sounds like the most likely choice

I think Battle Network Megaman could also work. (Except for the fact he's in cyberspace.) But honestly, all I want is for Roll and Proto Man to make cameos.

The bigger the roster, the more we have to suffer through all-star.

Or maybe we can abridge it to one random character per series, or we just use 1v3 and 1v2 matches more often.

Yeah, but I'm afraid that All-stars might end too quickly. There weren't 1v2 and 1v3 games, were there?

I better start saving up. The Wii U should be about $350, plus Smash Bros is around $400...

As far as the character roster is concerned, King K. Rool is a must. There's absolutely no reason for him to not show up this time.

Doctor Nega said:
As far as the character roster is concerned, King K. Rool is a must. There's absolutely no reason for him to not show up this time.

I agree 110%. Speaking of K. Rool, I'm hoping for another Subspace story just to see how K.Rool would react to Bowser stealing DK's bananas and for turning DK and Diddy into trophies.

One thing that has me puzzled is with SSB4 being for 3DS AND WiiU with interactivity with eachother, what exactly would the benefits of owning both be? And if there will be anything with character roster between the 2. Would Nintendo have something where some characters are exclusive to one version though if you have both you can actually say send a character exclusive to 3DS and have them zapped to the WiiU roster and vice versa? Kinda makes me wonder because can the 3DS hold more then 35 characters?

Also I heard that the 3DS version would not be exactly the same experience as any previous Smash Bros. game. This is just one of the many things that's going to leave us scratching our heads until we get more information

The benefits of owning both would be you can enjoy the console version int he comfort of your own home and you can take the handheld version with you wherever you go.

'3K said:
....but I like All-Star mode. :(

Maybe it's fun, but the requirement for 100%ing the game by beating it with all characters definitely isn't. They should put that out.

Smash Bros. for the Wii U has more content, but the one for the 3DS has more locations to play. You weigh the benefits or just buy both.

Yeah for sure I'll get the Wii U version that's not a tough choice at all choosing between the 2 it just makes me wonder because we DO see parts of interviews where we hear that the 3DS version is supposed to have some sort of interactivity to the Wii U version. Whether it's as important as porting stages or even new characters between versions or something more minor (Or even possibly useless) Like storing stickers. Or a minor thing that would still be neat if you have is if you have Snapshots in the Wii U version you can view them in the 3DS version with included 3D depth when it gets to the 3DS.

The being able to take Smash Bros. wherever I go is a nice benefit but a little too obvious one. I just want to know what exactly the interactivity between the 2 versions will be.

Super Smash Bros. 3DS will also have the 3D effect and the touch screen.

Ornithologist Mario said:
Super Smash Bros. 3DS will also have the 3D effect and the touch screen.
*facepalm* No shit Sherlock.

Anyways I hope they remove the stickers because collecting them is a pain in the ass and is a fucking bad excuse to use up memory.

Back