How many challenges do you have left in Brawl?

MCS

Donkey Kong
I have 2 left:

Clear Boss Battles on Intense difficulty
Collect all stickers

Hammer 100 Man Brawl with all characters. I did that. That's what Golden Hammers are for.

I don't know. I erased my file a lot of my files and I can't even keep track anymore. Currently, I still have a lot left to accomplish

Oh. That must suck for you. Good luck on 100 Man Brawl with all characters.

I don't bother with those. Off the top of my head I think I've done around half.

I did all of them except for one, collect all stickers. There are 700 stickers and I have 699 and I can't find the 700th, it's making me CRAZY!

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Oh. That must suck for you. Good luck on 100 Man Brawl with all characters.

I will. I'm getting close.

Shōgo Asahina said:
I did all of them except for one, collect all stickers. There are 700 stickers and I have 699 and I can't find the 700th, it's making me CRAZY!

That sucks man! In fact, I'll list the ones I have left.

I did open all 128 boxes in Challenges, but four of them were opened with Golden Hammers. They were...

1: Clear All-Star on Hard.
2: Clear All-Star on Very Hard.
3: Clear All-Star on Intense.
4: Clear 100-Man Brawl with all characters.

The last Golden Hammer is a mere souvenir.

I dislike clearing *insert mission with all characters*. So tedious and boring!

Why waste your time when you can just use hammers? I told you, they're there for a reason, not to take up space.

First time, I thought hammers is award for getting many challenges and after I got all, I saw youtube that it use to break blocks

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Why waste your time when you can just use hammers? I told you, they're there for a reason, not to take up space.
There are some challenges you can't use hammers on.

Yeah I know that (Boss Battles >_>), but some like 100 Man Brawl with all characters are able to and are worth using hammers on.

Besides I heard Boss Battles is able to be hammered on in PAL Brawls

Well, you see, Brawl was my first Smash Bros (besides SSB1 at McDonalds), and I bought Melee later, and I was a noob at it. I used up all my gold hammers, and now I regret that.

ToxicBox said:
I got all challenges without hammers and 544 trophies and 700 stickers and all musics

Thats pretty sweet. By the way BLOF, some people like to complete them without hammers. It looks more professional. I'm still working on getting all trophies, stickers, and music.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
I dislike clearing *insert mission with all characters*. So tedious and boring!

I actually like doing it, since i did All Star, Classic, Boss Battles, Home Run Contest, and all levels of Target Smash with all characters just so I could get the challenge.

I have around 5 left.

I remember one was about completing all of the boss battles, one was about playing for 100 hours, and another was about beating boss battles on intense. I have one hammer, and I plan on using it on the intense boss battles one. It will take me a long time for the 100 hours one. I'll get all of the boss battles eventually.

Fawfulfury65 said:
I have around 5 left.

I remember one was about completing all of the boss battles, one was about playing for 100 hours, and another was about beating boss battles on intense. I have one hammer, and I plan on using it on the intense boss battles one. It will take me a long time for the 100 hours one. I'll get all of the boss battles eventually.

Sorry, but Golden Hammers fail to break that open or any Boss Battle challenge. Unless you're playing on a PAL Brawl, which is very likely you're not.

My friend's sisters are Brawl maniacs. They habe every one unlocked without hammers, but not "Play 100 hours. "

FlubberStudios said:
My friend's sisters are Brawl maniacs. They habe every one unlocked without hammers, but not "Play 100 hours. "

I have that challenge. To get it, you can just leave the game on all night while you're on a stage. Tell them to do a stock match of 20 lives and pick Smashville (since you cant die by just standing there, other stages you can), and leave the game on all night. They can do this for about 2 nights and it should get them the challenge, depending on how much time they've already played it. Same goes for Fawfulfury, if you are reading this.

LGM and I just play Brawl normally until we eventually hit the 100 hour mark.

Yeah, you will eventually hit the mark anyway whenever you like it or not.

I'm saving my 5 Golden Hammers for when I only have 5 challenges left. That way I'm guaranteed to save myself from the hardest ones.

I don't even know how many I have left... Maybe about a third?

Back