How many challenges do you have left in Brawl?

ToxicBox said:
Or leave wii on overnight on safe stage with no items and 2 players controllers
No why would I do something like that. The only time I did that was to get Mewtwo in Melee, and that was a long time ago.

CanucksFan said:
5 more.
The Cruel Brawl ones, the 15 minute brawl thing, get all stickers and get all trophies one.

The Cruel Brawl ones are easy! Just use Pit and fly under the stage and go back and forth!

How was Boss Battles on Intense?

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
How was Boss Battles on Intense?
It was pretty hard, but I manage to beat it with Pokemon Trainer, by switching out pokemons when a boss was about to release a powerful attack and abuse Rock Smash.

Whelp, I've started to play Brawl again. I'm trying to get some of the challenges I still don't have (listed them at the topic post). I lasted in a 15 Minute Brawl for 11 minutes today. So damn close.

In single mode, I've gotten the first 28 done, and in doubles, there's 2 good brawlers 'round here, and luckily I'm friends with him, but sometimes we fight, as in Pokemon moves should be able to change type for different Pokeon. Um... no thanks.

Welp, I just started playing Brawl again for the first time in months, and got one more new challenge; Complete Classic mode on Intense difficulty. So now, I only have 9 challenges left.

I complete them all, although I used gold hammers for 100 hours of brawl, get all stickers and maybe an other one.

I think I need 4 or 5 more.

Off the top of my head:

Boss battles on intense (how the crap is that possible)
100 hours of brawls (getting close)
Boss battles with all characters (too lazy to do)
Get all stickers

I have one hammer left. The hammer doesn't work on the "boss battles on intense" one. DX

Epic Nitwit said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
I have one hammer left. The hammer doesn't work on the "boss battles on intense" one. DX

Really? It worked for me. Strange.

Do you have PAL Brawl? I heard it works on PAL versions of Brawl.

The only challenge I have left is the boss battles on intense one. I have 4 hammers and I can't believe that they won't work on this. T_T

Back