How many challenges do you have left in Brawl?

Fassad said:
The only challenge I have left is the boss battles on intense one. I have 4 hammers and I can't believe that they won't work on this. T_T

Take Charizard and spam Rock Smash.

Cirdec said:
Fassad said:
The only challenge I have left is the boss battles on intense one. I have 4 hammers and I can't believe that they won't work on this. T_T

Even that's ridiculously hard

I've completed all of the challenges except for "The True All-Star Battle".

I've never had more fun playing a multiplayer game trying to complete this challenge.

Baby Luigi said:
Cirdec said:
Fassad said:

Even that's ridiculously hard
Just switch out Pokemon and exploit all their powerful attacks, not necessarily special attacks.

I have so many I can't remember, yet I've unlocked all characters. :P

Boss Battles on Intense is hella hard. I've come close a few times but ended up dying against Tabuu.

I somehow completed the "Endure a 15-Minute Brawl" challenge today. About 3 minutes in, I was able to make it so that there was only one Green Alloy on the stage and no other alloys, so for the remainder of the time, I just kept running away from him and avoiding items.

So, now I have 8 left.

My Wii recently stopped working properly, so I'll have to replace it, but before that happened I believe I had these sixteen challenges left:

Clear 100-Man Brawl with all characters
Clear All-Star with all characters (I was close to this one)
Clear Boss Battles with 10 characters
Clear Boss Battles with all characters
Clear Boss Battles on Normal difficulty
Clear Boss Battles on Hard difficulty
Clear Boss Battles on Very Hard difficulty
Clear Boss Battles on Intense difficulty
Defeat 5 enemies in Cruel Brawl
Defeat 10 enemies in Cruel Brawl
Play over 30 hours of brawls (I was close to this one too)
Play over 50 hours of brawls
Play over 100 hours of brawls
Get 500 different trophies
Collect all stickers
Collect all songs

I might be forgetting a few, but I think this is right or at least close.

Smasher said:
My Wii recently stopped working properly, so I'll have to replace it, but before that happened I believe I had these sixteen challenges left:

Collect all stickers
Collect all songs

I might be forgetting a few, but I think this is right or at least close.
are you going to redo it when you get your new wii?

I suppose I'll have to. I lot of the challenges shouldn't be much of a problem to repeat though.

Tried that. Couldn't copy it.

Smasher said:

Really?!?! Wow, you didn't tell me that. My condolences to your Wii. I'm really sorry to hear that, I would be absolutely devastated if that happened to me.

Smasher said:
Collect all stickers
Collect all songs

A bunch of these are actually pretty easy to get. You can get the Play over 30/50/100 hours of brawls by just leaving the game on for several nights. You can get the Cruel Brawl ones by using Pit's jumps and B-Up move to fly under the stage and cause the Alloys to commit suicide. The Boss Battles ones aren't that difficult for the most part, either, until you get up to the hardest difficulties.

Yeah it happened a week or so ago. It's annoying, especially because I'll have to start a few of my games over from the beginning like Brawl, but I'll be able to do it again in time, probably. Plus it lasted six years, that's a pretty good run.

I don't really know if I'd want to leave my Wii on that long, eh. I'll probably just do brawl mode the old fashioned way. I haven't tried using Cruel Brawl with Pit yet, I'll try that at some point. And I barely bothered with Boss Battles, so.

Smasher said:
Yeah it happened a week or so ago. It's annoying, especially because I'll have to start a few of my games over from the beginning like Brawl, but I'll be able to do it again in time, probably. Plus it lasted six years, that's a pretty good run.

Oh wow. What exactly do you mean by it stopped working properly? It just won't turn on, or what?

That is a good run though, but now I'm starting to worry because I've had my Wii since 2007 iirc.

Smasher said:
I don't really know if I'd want to leave my Wii on that long, eh. I'll probably just do brawl mode the old fashioned way. I haven't tried using Cruel Brawl with Pit yet, I'll try that at some point. And I barely bothered with Boss Battles, so.

I can see where you're getting at, but I mean, as long as everyone's asleep and you shut the TV off but keep the Wii on, it shouldn't be that much of a problem. That's what I did, and while it bumped up my Brawl play time a bit (which would have happened anyway if I did it the old-fashioned way), it was certainly worth it.

And yeah, Cruel Brawl with Pit is probably the best strategy for that challenge. And really, you never attempted Boss Battles much?

Yeah, you can't copy any game that uses a friend code (Brawl, MKWii, Animal Crossing: City Folk), which really sucks because my Wii stopped reading Wii discs about two years ago, although it reads GCN discs perfectly fine.

MCS said:
Oh wow. What exactly do you mean by it stopped working properly? It just won't turn on, or what?

Looker said:
my Wii stopped reading Wii discs

^ that. So yeah, not much I can do but restart those three. It doesn't read GCN discs at all either, though I still have a working Gamecube, so that's not as big as a problem.

MCS said:
And really, you never attempted Boss Battles much?

If I had I probably would have beaten it with more than two characters.

I actually have a lot of them left, and when I was younger for whatever reason I used all my Gold Hammers on those Masterpiece things. Well I'm not doing a new file anytime soon. :p

Back