How many challenges do you have left in Brawl?

Smasher said:
MCS said:
Oh wow. What exactly do you mean by it stopped working properly? It just won't turn on, or what?

Looker said:
my Wii stopped reading Wii discs

^ that. So yeah, not much I can do but restart those three. It doesn't read GCN discs at all either, though I still have a working Gamecube, so that's not as big as a problem.

I had my Wii since 2006, and in 2011 one of the ball bearings in the Wii disc system stopped working and so my Wii could no longer read any games. We had to buy a completely new Wii system in order for me to play my games. Like, every time I tried to insert a game, it would have troubleshooting problems. I think that was a main problem that was with the Wii was that it stopped reading discs when you played with it for a long time. I can still play all my downloaded games though.

As for Brawl, I have A LOT of things to do. Mostly the ones that are basically impossible to do unless you are just like one of the best players ever.

Xerneas said:
As for Brawl, I have A LOT of things to do. Mostly the ones that are basically impossible to do unless you are just like one of the best players ever.

Nothing's "impossible" if you put your mind to it. Look at the challenges I have left in the OP, for example. They're not a lot, and they're mainly the more long-term ones, not necessarily harder.

and games should be possible to complete, unless it's one of those indie games that make it impossible just for the hell of it.

I still have a ton of stuff to beat in brawl, but at least i unlocked all characters and beat subspace.

I'm kindof paranoid now about my wii dying on me, I've got a bunch of save data on it. I guess if it dies, i'll just tranfer everything over to my wii u.

I did not realize that you did not get Infinite Hammers, I thought they came for every 50 or so Brawls you play so I'd beable to grind them all with that.
So I wasted them.

ONE: Clear 100 man brawl with all characters

why ganondorf why

Just got 3 more challenges over the course of the past few weeks: Clear 100-Man Brawl with all characters, get 1,000 KOs in Brawls, and get 2,000 KOs in Brawls. For the first one, it eventually came down to Ganon, who was a pain to complete 100-Man Brawl with, but after enough practice I was able to barely do it. For the other 2 I just did a bunch of matches with 3 level 1 NPCs at 99 stock and 300% handicap (which I'm surprised I didn't do before, to be honest).

AZztZn5.jpg

K0bwAli.jpg

wlAKdqh.jpg

j0UDsWn.jpg

^ This actually came as a shock to me, as I've had the game for almost 6 years now and never ran into Mew this whole time. What are the chances of him appearing, anyways? Like 1 in 400 or something?

As for the 3 remaining challenges, I'm literally one trophy away from 500 trophies. All stickers will just take some time (I think I'm like 70 away from all of them), and Boss Battles on Intense is really the only difficult one I have left. That one I might put off for a while.

GBAToad said:
ONE: Clear 100 man brawl with all characters

why ganondorf why

I say keep practicing with him. As I mentioned, it's definitely doable, you just have to keep on trying no matter what.

I remember seeing Mew for the first and last time in......How do you spell it, Hoenbrew, the stage with the leaves. I think I also saw Jirachi for the first time there too, but I could've fabricated that.

Back