Super Mario Sunshine... who could forget the nostalgia??

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
I also like it how they threw you

Pianta: I'm a chuckster!

Chuggaaconroy: MURDERER!

To be serious though, they're great in the baseball games. Using them is an almost guaranteed home run.

I rather use King Boo for batting, thank you very much

I liked it how Super Mario Sunshine references are prominent in later Mario games, such as Mario Baseball games

MCSoulja said:
I have Mario Super Sluggers, but I dont play it much. I beat the Story mode though, if I remember correctly.
Did you beat Bowser twice? Beating him once will unlock the ending, but beating him twice will unlock his team.
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
I liked it how Super Mario Sunshine references are prominent in later Mario games, such as Mario Baseball games
SMS is also referenced in a ton of Mario Kart games; Peach Beach from DD and Coconut Mall from MarioKart Wii apparently take place on Isle Delfino, and there are probably alot more on the handheld MarioKarts.

PieGuy said:
SMS is also referenced in a ton of Mario Kart games; Peach Beach from DD and Coconut Mall from MarioKart Wii apparently take place on Isle Delfino, and there are probably alot more on the handheld MarioKarts.

Don't forget Delfino Square on MKDS. It was also featured in the retro tracks in MKWii.

Also, someone has probably mentioned it already, but the Twisty Trials Galaxy gave me a nostalgia seizure (along with the Throwback Galaxy) when I first saw it. However, I was disappointed with the lack of a cappella Mario theme.

schmutz said:
Don't forget Delfino Square on MKDS. It was also featured in the retro tracks in MKWii.
I never played MKDS; I actually only have DD, but I heard that Coconut Mall from MKW was on Isle Delfino on the wiki.

Eh, it think it was near a random beach where Piantas are abundant rather on Delfino

schmutz said:
PieGuy said:

Also, someone has probably mentioned it already, but the Twisty Trials Galaxy gave me a nostalgia seizure (along with the Throwback Galaxy) when I first saw it. However, I was disappointed with the lack of a cappella Mario theme.

Hey, be happy they brought back SM64 music for the Throwback Galaxy. Also, WE NEED ACAPELLA in Twisty Trials. I bet thats what we were all expecting.

Throwback Galaxy's music is way better than the original. I have a thing for jazz music

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
You shouldn't compare Koopas to Piantas. Piantas are supposed to be humanoid freaks while Koopas are supposed to be turtles.
Piantas are freakish men with a tree growing out of their head.

CanucksFan said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
You shouldn't compare Koopas to Piantas. Piantas are supposed to be humanoid freaks while Koopas are supposed to be turtles.
Piantas are freakish men with a tree growing out of their brains.

Fixed

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Eh, it think it was near a random beach where Piantas are abundant rather on Delfino
You mean Peach Beach? It's confirmed on the Official European Website to be on Isle Delfino. That's what the Peach Beach article says, anyway.

Eh, so it's confirmed, ok. That's my thoughts, though.

I liked it how Shines appear in Mario & Luigi Partners in Time, though they were kinda random, IMO.

They appear in Mario Kart Double Dash and DS

Don't forget their being used to upgrade partners in TTYD.

Ugh, same with Baby Luigi

Shine Sprites should have received a trophy

I hope they make another Sunshine-styled course in Mario Kart 3DS, being that Coconut Mall, Delfino Square, and Peach Beach are all Mario Sunshine-styled, and are available in every Mario Kart since MKDD. Though I like more Galaxy-styled courses as well.

I'm not sure why everybody hates the Pinatas. They don't look that weird when you compare them to some of the other creatures the Mario Universe is sporting.

They looked better in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door though.

Piantas sound stupid and they show you underneath their grass skirt more than what you want. If you played the Mario Baseball games, you see what I mean.

Back