Super Mario Sunshine... who could forget the nostalgia??

Pianta Village has some damn relaxing music. I wanna relax in the sauna.

Super Mario Sunshine did have its fair share of strange creatures. Though I am kind of surprised that there are people who consider the goop that gets released from crushed Pokey heads to be blood. I merely think of the goop as graffiti.

Yeah, it doesn't need to be complicated to be enjoyable.

oh, i LOVED this game

the island is so beautiful,
it's one of my favorite all time games,
i just wish i could hack it xD

but, i wouldn't really change a thing about it,
the detail work is phenomenal!

Second most wanted Gamecube game, behind Paper Mario 2.

YoshiKartWii said:
oh, i LOVED this game

the island is so beautiful,
it's one of my favorite all time games,

Totally. I used to play this and Luigi's Mansion all the time in 3rd grade. Ah, the memories.

Super Mario Sunshine...yes this holds some nostalgia for me: Back when I was in 7th grade and playing it>>>7th grade reminds me of the stupid, jerk idiot guy I liked in that grade.

I remembered falling for a theory that you'd unlock the Mario & Yoshi trophy in Melee if you collected all 120 Shine Sprites in Super Mario Sunshine. Boy was I a sucker.

MnSG said:
I remembered falling for a theory that you'd unlock the Mario & Yoshi trophy in Melee if you collected all 120 Shine Sprites in Super Mario Sunshine. Boy was I a sucker.

Theres alot of things wrong with that theory, i dont even think gcn games can affect other gcn games. Kinda off topic but i remember falling for something where they said if you got all 150 stars in SM64DS you would unlock Waluigi.

Back