Super Mario Sunshine... who could forget the nostalgia??

@MCSoulja
Mario lost a good bit of his vocabulary after he outgrew diapers.

I think that, if they make an SMS on the 3DS, they should have more FLUDD upgrades over new characters.

Master Dimentio said:
@MCSoulja
Mario lost a good bit of his vocabulary after he outgrew diapers.

I think that, if they make an SMS on the 3DS, they should have more FLUDD upgrades over new characters.

Agreed.

Yeah, his vocabulary could use some polishing. At least we understand him. And that conference was the most epic thing I have ever seen in my life. Think about it. Mario TALKING. In FULL SENTENCES. Nothing gets better than that.

Yeah... That's something I've only seen in comics before.

Also, I'm curious; am I the only one who can't tell what Mario's saying when you enter a level on SM64? It sounds like "Swift tickle" to me, only pronounced like "Swif tiggle".

Master Dimentio said:

Also, I'm curious; am I the only one who can't tell what Mario's saying when you enter a level on SM64? It sounds like "Swift tickle" to me, only pronounced like "Swif tiggle".

He's saying "Let's a-go!"

Also, we should get back to the topic of SMS.

I wish there were more types of levels other than the beach.

Yay, Mario speaking in full sentences

Nintendo should do that a lot more.

Any underwater levels good?

Honestly, they weren't very fun. Especially the boss level. That was just annoying.

I heard you clean the Unagi's teeth

^If you mean the Eel, then yes you do in fact clean its teeth with Fludd. That was one frightening experience (fighting a gargantuan, shadowed eel in the depths of the water is not exactly pleasant). I think it was his teeth that was polluting the entire Noki Bay? Not sure...

If I had to clean the Mad Piano's teeth, I'd be more terrified. TBH, Unagi never scared me.

MCSoulja said:
Master Dimentio said:

He's saying "Let's a-go!"

Also, we should get back to the topic of SMS.
nope. He says "okie dokie"

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
If I had to clean the Mad Piano's teeth, I'd be more terrified. TBH, Unagi never scared me.

AAAUUUGGHHH!!!!

I completely forgot about the Mad Piano. That thing haunted my childhood...SO...MANY...TEETH...

Propeller Toad said:
I think it was his teeth that was polluting the entire Noki Bay? Not sure...
I'm pretty sure that it was his breath that caused the pollution. Makes ya wonder if Bowser Jr. painted on the guy's teeth or something...

Yeah... I hated that mission because you're UNDERWATER, LOSING LIFE POINTS BY THE SECOND. And on top of that, you're trying to clean a damn eel's teeth. Doesn't Mario have better things to do? Cant he just hit him with a shell and the pollution will be gone?

I personally liked the challenge it offered. It's a shame difficult levels like that became a rare breed when SMG came around.

PieGuy said:
I personally liked the challenge it offered. It's a shame difficult levels like that became a rare breed when SMG came around.

There's a difference between challenge and tedious. The Eel was really tedious.

Leonyx said:
PieGuy said:

There's a difference between challenge and tedious. The Eel was really tedious.

I definitely agree there. I can't believe I beat that level in THIRD GRADE. It seems impossible now that I think of it.

Also, I remember going back to Sunshine during the summer last year to finish the 100 Coin Shine Sprites and a few secret levels (and boy, did I nostalgia-gasm). xD

Leonyx said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:

AAAUUUGGHHH!!!!

I completely forgot about the Mad Piano. That thing haunted my childhood...SO...MANY...TEETH...
The evil creature from SM64?
CHOMP, CHOMP, CHOMP. That was the most terrifying thing ever.

Hm, that piano looks normal-OH CRAP IT'S ALIVE AND HAS SNAPPING TEETH!?

That is more terrifying than the eel.

If Mad Piano was in Luigi's Mansion, then Luigi would flee long before the game ended.

It's that scary.

PieGuy said:
If Mad Piano was in Luigi's Mansion, then Luigi would flee long before the game ended.

It's that scary.

The Mad Piano should have been a boss in Luigis Mansion. Or the piano that Melody played suddenly turned into a Mad Piano after you defeat her.

Back