Mario and Sonic at the London Games

It's Judo.

And Mario is beating up Sonic >:D

>>Ornithologist Mario
>The 3DS graphics don't even look like they came from a handheld.

Remember how people said that in 2004, when the Nintendo NITRO (DS) at the E3 was announced, and when the Gameboy Advance was announced at Spaceworld in 2000?

Ornithologist Mario said:
It's Judo.

And Mario is beating up Sonic >:D
Wow. They must have run out of sports.
Because I cant be bothered to go looking, what other sports that we know of are there?

No. But it's nice to see technology advancing. Years from now, these graphics will look very bad.

We have swimming.

M%26SATLOGSwimming2.jpg

Not very original idea, though.

We have kayaking.

M%26SATLOGKayak1.jpg

We have to spin our circle pads! Oh no, it's Mario Party 1 all over!

Gawd, I hope it's not the rapidly rotating control stick from Mario Party. I hope it's not.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Gawd, I hope it's not the rapidly rotating control stick from Mario Party. I hope it's not.

Super Mario 64 also required you to rotate the Control Stick at times, but that's primarily done against Bowser. Super Mario 64 DS gave you the ability to use the touch screen to spin Bowser around.

MnSG said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:

Super Mario 64 also required you to rotate the Control Stick at times, but that's primarily done against Bowser. Super Mario 64 DS gave you the ability to use the touch screen to spin Bowser around.

The Control Stick doesn't have to vigorous like in Mario Party. I mean, don't you get an infinite amount of time holding Bowser unless you release him unless you get hit by fire?

At least in Super Mario 64, it's not like you're trying to compete against someone who wants to rotate faster than you. That's what Mario Party was all about.

Ornithologist Mario said:
The Control Stick doesn't have to vigorous like in Mario Party. I mean, don't you get an infinite amount of time holding Bowser unless you release him unless you get hit by fire?

Last I've checked, if you don't start spinning Bowser, he'll eventually break free from your grip, so you need to start spinning him to prevent that from happening.

Still, it's not that vigorous when you're against someone who wants to spin faster than you, unlike Bowser, who is simply just a computer.

Yeah, nobody complained about spinning Bowser.

Too bad that it's confirmed that only 20 characters will be playable. Sega obviously dislikes doing unlockable characters. Ironically, there are unlockables in the past Sonic spin-offs.

I don't see why they don't add new, unlockable characters. It just doesn't make any sense. At least Square did so, even though it's Final Fantasy, still.

I dont see why they dont add more, there is no harm in doing so, I wish nintendo was in charge and sega just gave character permissions.

Audino said:
I dont see why they dont add more, there is no harm in doing so, I wish nintendo was in charge and sega just gave character permissions.
I know. I want Diddy Kong.

>>Audino
They are, in Japan.
Sega is in charge in Europe, Australia, and America.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>Audino
They are, in Japan.
Sega is in charge in Europe, Australia, and America.
I want Nintendo everwhere

It doesn't mind, as I won't expect the Japanese version to be totally different from the rest of the world.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
It doesn't mind, as I won't expect the Japanese version to be totally different from the rest of the world.
I have no idea why this game has nintendo in Japan and Sega everywhere else.

I think Sega is developing the game, not Nintendo. Nintendo publishes it in Japan and Sega publishes it in everywhere else

Nintendo should be developing and Sega should be publishing it for a change. Oh, and please, could we have instruction booklets in color?

Back