Mario and Sonic at the London Games

In general though, Mario Sports Mix succeeds where the Mario & Sonic Olympics fails. Additionally, Mario Sports Mix gives us the option of using the Wii Remote in the horizontal position; something that the Mario & Sonic Olympics fails to offer.

At least Mario Sports Mix offers DEPTH to sports.

Yeah, I rather have 4 in-depth sports than 50 mini-game-like sports.

HOLD EVERYTHING.

The official website has gone up...and there's only 20 playable characters! There's no new additions!

Only 20 characters?! And here I was getting excited that Toad would be a playable character. :toad: It looked like the perfect opportunity to add him since NSMB Wii and Mario Sports Mix.

For people that want to have the logo's in various languages:
http://www.yamihoshi.nl/files/images/MSOLG.zip

Note: It can be updated.
Photoshop files, high resolution, and available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, and Turkish.

>>3'K
Yes, but now imagine them doing weightlifting.It evens them out.Anyway, they didnt look to pretty during ice skating.

Propeller Toad said:
HOLD EVERYTHING.

The official website has gone up...and there's only 20 playable characters! There's no new additions!

Only 20 characters?! And here I was getting excited that Toad would be a playable character. :toad: It looked like the perfect opportunity to add him since NSMB Wii and Mario Sports Mix.

Gah, me too

Propeller Toad said:
HOLD EVERYTHING.

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!

yoshidude99 said:
I think Rouge should be playable too. She is awesome! The koopalings would be cool too what about them?

They confirmed to be 20 playable characters. If all the Koopalings were to be in, that would be 3 Mario characters left.

So, I don't think the Koopalings will be in.

Rouge would be awesome. Why she wasn't playable in Winter Games, that is beyond me.

Sega released new photo's of Mario and Sonic in London:
http://www.yamihoshi.nl/tech/?p=2191

'3K said:
Scrub Jay said:
Rouge would be awesome. Why she wasn't playable in Winter Games, that is beyond me.
She was a boss character, iirc.
Yeah, but she wasnt playable. It would be awesome if she was.Maybe, if they make a Mario and Sonic in Brazil (I doubt it) she would/will be playable

I want Big the Cat playable instead of him being a referee or something

Beagle said:
Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
I want Big the Cat playable instead of him being a referee or something
i like that idea. He's pretty cool.

I support that idea, but not in the same way you support it

idea!
Power
Knuckles
DK
wario
vector