Mario and Sonic at the London Games

Fawfulfury65 said:
New Super Yoshi said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
I'm usually really excited for new Mario games. I'm not excited about this one at all.
Why?
I don't enjoy any of these Mario and Sonic games. They're full of short sports that are only fun for a small amount of time.

Well, I never got bored of Dream Snowboarding, I played it over and over and over.

Well... Im not looking forward to it that much... There are games I want more like MK7 and LoZSS, I might not even get this.

tentacleTherapist said:
Well... Im not looking forward to it that much... There are games I want more like MK7 and LoZSS, I might not even get this.
It will be fun for a bit. I would want some control schemes like the gamecube controller.

Yeah. I like doing the Swimming on Olympic Games and that skating thing in Egg Factory in Winter games but it gets kinda boring when you have played it over 50 times like me.I actually got a Trophy in the game for turning on the game 50 times.

Well I already have a pricey christmas list with games, wii motion plus and other stuff (I need a keep calm, listen to gorillaz poster, and a normal gorillaz poster.)

yoshidude99 said:
Yeah. I like doing the Swimming on Olympic Games and that skating thing in Egg Factory in Winter games but it gets kinda boring when you have played it over 50 times like me.I actually got a Trophy in the game for turning on the game 50 times.
Yeah you can cheat on that by starting up then go back and click your file again and keep doing until you get it.

New Super Yoshi said:
yoshidude99 said:
Yeah you can cheat on that by starting up then go back and click your file again and keep doing until you get it.
I din't cheat though I played it loads by myself and with my sister. Also I got info on the controls on the Mario Wiki page check it out.

tentacleTherapist said:
At first I was looking forward to this... I wish Nintendo did most the developing as opposed to Sega.

Honestly, I didn't think that Sega's development of the Mario & Sonic Olympics installments was that bad. One thing is for sure -- these games are MUCH better than the "official adaptions" for the other systems, IMHO.

Sonic at the Olympic Games was a boring sonic based game where it's events are sonic platfromers.

Who where the two characters who where not sonic.

And then the other 4 are Sonic, Tails, Amy and Eggman.

Oh, I forgot (deleted my post).

Oh... At first I was looking forward to it, but its more of a "maybe buy" as compared to the "OMG MUST BUY!!!" It could have been.

I want the following to return, since they were never seen since Mario Super Sluggers.

Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Peach
Baby Daisy
Baby DK
Kritter
King K. Rool
Tiny Kong
Dixie Kong
Funky Kong
Noki (Piantas appeared in Super Mario Galaxy 2)
Toadette

I sm feeling why, maybe if you beat the bosses, you unlock them as playable.

New Super Yoshi said:
I sm feeling why, maybe if you beat the bosses, you unlock them as playable.

Agreed, instead of making them some stupid Mii outfit

Back