Worst Mario Game Ever

Maybe I'm just even worse at video games than I thought. Wouldn't be surprised if that was the case as my reflexes have always been on the slow side and my hand-eye coordination isn't the best.

Maybe, but I heard that people have trouble in Partners in Time's bosses.

Nightwatcher said:
Granted, its not exactly dark enough to be rated A, M, or even T, but you still see some things you wouldn't expect in an E game.

What are these "things you wouldn't expect in an E game"? Scary ghosts and eerie scenes are all I can think of.

Still, the current one is wayyy less scary than the beta one. Just look at this beta screenshot

Luigis14.jpg

Ugh...

MCSoulja said:
Nightwatcher said:
Granted, its not exactly dark enough to be rated A, M, or even T, but you still see some things you wouldn't expect in an E game.

What are these "things you wouldn't expect in an E game"? Scary ghosts and eerie scenes are all I can think of.

Probably the fact that the Mr. Bones resemble humans, and the fact that Bogmire (the 2nd boss) resides in the Graveyard and its filled with tomb stones with piles of dirt where you would expect dead bodies to be buried.

And Lace, I did NOT need to see that picture! :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance:

At least it's not Baby Luigi. Maybe it's better if he didn't get Baby Luigi's Mansion

@Nightwatcher: Still referring to my old name, eh? Maybe I should put up scarier pics.

Super Paper Mario.

It sickens me that it's now considered a part of the legendary "Paper Mario" series. Not to mention the Pixls were stupid, the jokes bland, and the characters were all composed of shapes instead of actual graphics.

... Yeah. That's why I now highly hate my username, which I chose without really thinking.

Really? Could you PM me how?

Leonyx said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Luigi's Mansion was a great game. I can't wait for a sequel.

Luigi needs to get past the sequels that his brother goes through every other year. I think he should have more unique games in the same vein as Luigi's Mansion, but different.

Paper Luigi. The player controls Luigi on his quest for the Marvelous Compass to resuce Princess Eclair and get to listen to Mario's stories of collecting the crystal stars kind of like how Mario listened to Luigi's stories.

That should so exist. About Paper Luigi, though, it's really annoying how you can't buy Mushrooms at the main store until you've ought every Paper Luigi book.

Nightwatcher said:
Paper Luigi. The player controls Luigi on his quest for the Marvelous Compass to resuce Princess Eclair and get to listen to Mario's stories of collecting the crystal stars kind of like how Mario listened to Luigi's stories.
There's an unofficial team that's currently making a Paper Luigi using the RPGMakerVX engine.
Here's it's thread: http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=30193&hl=Paper+Luigi

None of these games match up with the atrocity called Hotel Mario

With Bowser doing something again.

Mario Party DS, besides the exclusion of Toadette as playable and the ripped off duel minigames, achieved many things Mario Party 8 failed to.

Back