Worst Mario Game Ever

Of all I played:None. But Mario vs Donkey 2 dose get boring quickly. :wario:

Ornithologist Mario said:
BowserJr.!! said:
Buut,,, I really hated Super Mario Galaxy & Super Mario Galazy 2. They're just kinda boring.

Many people would object to that.

And Mario Strikers Charged wasn't bad. It was actually challenging for once, and characters had personality.

i agree mario strikers charged is good

There were two typing games, Mario Teaches Typing and Mario Teaches Typing 2.

I'm sure that more than half of the poeple who hate Hotel Mario have never even played the game.

Ice Luigi said:
I'm sure that more than half of the poeple who hate Hotel Mario have never even played the game.

That's because no one wants to. They just believe what the people who have played it say.

Toad85 said:
Ice Luigi said:

That's because no one wants to. They just believe what the people who have played it say.

That is exactly why I haven't commented on it. I've never played it, and it wouldn't be fair to judge the game without doing so.

New Super Yoshi said:
Of all I played:None. But Mario vs Donkey 2 dose get boring quickly. :wario:
I like Mario vs Donkey Kong 2 now. So I think I like all Mario games I have.

Hotel Mario's scenes are just plain creepy

Baby Luigi said:
Hotel Mario's scenes are just plain creepy
Probably why they're YTP fodder.

I've seen a few playthroughs of Hotel Mario, and it's just weird. The coins bounce (BOUNCE!!), Goombas look ten feet tall, and the hotels are just odd.

Mario is Missing sprites (for a system I don't recall) are quite badly done to. Yes, I'm looking at you, Luigi and Yoshi.

Duh

http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&param=02&c=1&id=15584

I know, it's terrible, huh?

I still don't think it's worse than Hotel Mario, though.

The graphic artists of the game I supposed. Of which I do not know.

Yes and no. There are several versions of the game. One of it is for the SNES, which the sprites are from Super Mario World. The one you see is for the PC, which is, for Nintendo, 3rd party hardware.

TankDempsey bumped it. It's not too old, actually. Just a 2 month bump compared to three year bumps.

Back