Worst Mario Game Ever

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
That's why it should be listed as one of the worst Mario games, even though its gameplay wasn't horrible.

I'm still thinking Hotel Mario is worse than Super Mario Bros. USA
but i love Mario USA...

ToD the ToaD said:
Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
That's why it should be listed as one of the worst Mario games, even though its gameplay wasn't horrible.

I'm still thinking Hotel Mario is worse than Super Mario Bros. USA
but i love Mario USA...

It's not that Super Mario Bros. USA was a bad game, it was because it was a rip-off of Doki Doki Panic

The Doki Doki Panic ripoff isn't bad. It's just a ripoff. Hotel Mario and Mario is Missing are just terrible.

Scrub Jay said:
The Doki Doki Panic ripoff isn't bad. It's just a ripoff. Hotel Mario and Mario is Missing are just terrible.
SMB2 had amazing music and Mario is Missing had the craziest sprite of luigi

Hotel Mario is worse than Mario is Missing

Yup, the deformed Luigi

PokemonMaster said:
Master Koopakid said:
Scrub Jay said:
SMB2 had amazing music and Mario is Missing had the craziest sprite of luigi
48px-Weegee_Sprite.gif

This one?

He is creepy and weegee is started because of him

I think Hotel Mario is worse. Mario has no pupils and he only has 4 fingers!

Bleh! Hotel Mario got born with a birth defect!

Plus, his voice scares me

All toasters toasts toast toasts toast toast toast toast! Toasters. Blehh :P

He has an unusually deep voice.

I like Charles Martinet the most when it comes to voicing Mario.

"AH HA HA, HERE'S THE PROBLEM TO MANY TOASTERS!"

Scary indeed

Lotsa Spaghetti!

Hotel Mario is definitely one of the worst Mario games there.

I think it's THE worst, actually

It's pretty sad to see how much hate Super Mario Bros. 2 receives. Yes, it is a rip-off, but really the game fits quite well into the traditional Mario style (considering that the developers of the Mario series initially made Doki Doki Panic itself). I thought it was pretty fun for the most part.

As in the worst game in my opinion, probably the Lost Levels. I'm not much of an extreme gamer, so the intensity of the game isn't much to my liking. It's fun to have a challenge once in a while, but then again the game is quite hard (I even find the original Super Mario Bros. to be quite hard as well to this day).

Propeller Toad said:
It's pretty sad to see how much hate Super Mario Bros. 2 receives. Yes, it is a rip-off, but really the game fits quite well into the traditional Mario style (considering that the developers of the Mario series initially made Doki Doki Panic itself). I thought it was pretty fun for the most part.

I would never truly hate on Super Mario Bros. 2. I'm only saying it's technically not a true Mario game. It fits in nice with the series, but it wasn't originally a Mario game. The game was fun though.

Mario Sports Mix. Don't trust Square with the Mario franchise, let them stick to their Final Fantasies.

Super Mario Galaxy, isn't bad, but it has a disappointing feel of incompleteness. The sequel was definitely better.

ParaSky said:
Mario Sports Mix. Don't trust Square with the Mario franchise, let them stick to their Final Fantasies.

Mario Sports Mix wasn't a bad game, though. I think the problem was the lack of Mario characters, not the Final Fantasy being in the game. I had good moments against Ninja, Cactuar, and Slime, honestly.

NES hacked version of DK Country 2. Only has three levels and at the end, Diddy and Dixie end up in jail! NOES!

I praise every game in the Mario series, excluding about 3, which would be Hotel Mario, the Mario's Fun With Learning games, and that Mario Hoops 3 on 3, with Final Fantasy (worst combo EVER)

Back