Worst Mario Game Ever

Mario Super Sluggers

I hate to be cliche here, but the worst Mario game I've personally played is the SNES version of Mario is Missing!

Super Paper Mario gets too hard of a rap. The gameplay was still plenty fun and there were enough sidequests and stuff to keep me going after I beat it. It's just that every time any story happened I wanted to dig my eyes out so I wouldn't have to watch it.

'3K said:
I hate to be cliche here, but the worst Mario game I've personally played is the SNES version of Mario is Missing!
I thought the NES version was worse.

Nitro Man said:
'3K said:
I thought the NES version was worse.
the DOS version it's worse. That luigi sprite scares the *bleep* out of me!

My Chain Chomp can draw better Mario sprites than the ones in Mario is Missing and Hotel Mario!

I don't understand how Mario Super Sluggers is the worst Mario Game Ever. I had lotsa fun with it. There's gotta be more out there...

I'd say Hotel Mario or Mario is Missing as the Worst Mario Game ever. Gosh, that Luigi sprite looks pretty wretched in Mario is Missing. His game art is 100000x better in that game. Mario and his voice scares me in Hotel Mario as well.

Scrub Jay said:
My Chain Chomp can draw better Mario sprites than the ones in Mario is Missing and Hotel Mario!
But hotel Mario used SMW sprites, As well as the snes version of Mario is missing.

Reversinator said:
ToD the ToaD said:
Scrub Jay said:
But hotel Mario used SMW sprites, As well as the snes version of Mario is missing.
No it didn't. The sprites were made from scratch.

The sprites were either recycled or drawn. I'm saying the drawn ones are worse than my Chain Chomp's scribbles.

Hotel Mario is scarier than Mario is Missing

Yes... someone gave Mario and Luigi blank eyes while inflating Mario's face.

Again, his voice scares me. If Mario should receive a voice, it should be Charles Martinet's

Charles Martinet would never voice Mario in that awful game.

I'm probably the only one, but I was bored to death with Luigi's Mansion. I thought, "This will be great! Luigi finally has his own title that doesn't suck like Mario is Missing." But I was wrong.

Back