Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Scrub Jay said:
Chivi-chivik said:
ToD the ToaD said:
Chivi-chivik said:
Scrub Jay said:
Chivi-chivik said:
The gen V animations and sprites liked to everybody and almost nobody cared about how pixelated were. It's the first time they do that, please be sympathetic!

Not really. They have (not fully) animated sprites in Crystal, and they weren't composed of rotating parts.
I know how the sprite animation was in PKMN Crystal, and there was easier. The PKMN just move some parts, when in the others they have two sprites for do the animation, and in the 5th they had to do harder and endless animations. So in the 5th they took more time for do the animations of more than 600 PKMN.
And, we aren't nobody for criticise the work of Satoshi Tajiri and more experts.

yes we are! We are gamers and as long as we have knowlegde about the game we can express our opinions about it.
But we haven't got enough knowledge for be smarter as GameFreak.

Except when they told us a lie that Gen V is going to revolutionize Pokemon.

Sorry if my remark sounded a bit sour.
They said that it would revolutionize, but then the Publicists overstate saying that it is the greatest and the most awesome PKMN (at least in the Spanish ads). The publicists just want to sell, they always say good things about the games.

I wasn't too fond of the sprites either. I would much rather have them look better and not move than have them move and look odd. I think either they should have taken the time to make it look right, or they should have left it how it was before, which was fantastic.

However, in Gen V I do like how TMs are unbreakable. Saves me from a lot of obsessing over how I have to teach my Pokemon moves.

schmutz said:
I wasn't too fond of the sprites either. I would much rather have them look better and not move than have them move and look odd. I think either they should have taken the time to make it look right, or they should have left it how it was before, which was fantastic.

However, in Gen V I do like how TMs are unbreakable. Saves me from a lot of obsessing over how I have to teach my Pokemon moves.
Gamefreak cares about us... :(

This is one of the good things of Gen V. Also you can find older items here (because you can't transfer PKMN from D/P/Pt/HG/SS with items or HMs). And now Feebas evolves to Milotic by using a kind of scale (cus there is not contests).

carcinoGeneticist said:
Chivi-chivik said:
And now Feebas evolves to Milotic by using a kind of scale
YAY!!! I CAN FINALLY GET A MILOTIC!
Chivi-chivik said:
(cus there is not contests).
What!?! I loved those things in Gen 3!
Sorry, I liked contests too. But here there is some kind of 'PKMN musicals'... It's a strange thing...

Chivi-chivik said:
carcinoGeneticist said:
Chivi-chivik said:
Chivi-chivik said:
Sorry, I liked contests too. But here there is some kind of 'PKMN musicals'... It's a strange thing...
My brother made a video using Zekrom participating in a musical, and labeled it Pokemon Black and White- Haters Gonna Hate. Poor Zekrom... It must of been the most embarrassing day of the thing's life.

PokemonMaster said:
Chivi-chivik said:
carcinoGeneticist said:
Chivi-chivik said:
Chivi-chivik said:
My brother made a video using Zekrom participating in a musical, and labeled it Pokemon Black and White- Haters Gonna Hate. Poor Zekrom... It must of been the most embarrassing day of the thing's life.
:'( poor Zekrom...

schmutz said:
I don't care that they got rid of contests; I never participated in them.

Ditto

Per, except when my Milotic won the Master Contest in Hoenn.

I still don't care about contests. I wish they scrap it all together to save some space for more areas to explore or something

The Safari Zone is pretty stupid too, if you ask me.

Never liked the Safari Zone, but it has become established in the series, so it won't ever be rid of

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
I still don't care about contests. I wish they scrap it all together to save some space for more areas to explore or something
You do get 3 more cities after beating the main game (or 2 cities & a forest). Doesn't that count as "more areas to explore?"
And seeing Castelia City for the first time made me think it really did "revolutionize the Pokemon world". It wore off, though.

That's not the point. The point is that if we get rid of contests, more substantial gameplay elements can take its place such as new Pokemon or places.

That's not the point. The point is that if we get rid of contests, more substantial gameplay elements can take its place such as new Pokemon or places.
The contests in Gen IV allowed inappropriate images to come on the GTS server in Platinum and HGSS.

Ewch, not that I play online

*petitions for the removal of IVs or at least make them less diverse*

PokemonMaster said:
The contests in Gen IV allowed inappropriate images to come on the GTS server in Platinum and HGSS.

The contests in Gen IV are stupid gimmicks. Gen III is the best, and it is not mostly a gimmick.

The musical crap sounds like shizzlefrazzle in Gen V.

Never cared about freaking contests, no matter how much pizazz they add to it. I want to focus on battling and making my Pokemon strong.

Never cared about freaking contests, no matter how much pizazz they add to it. I want to focus on battling and making my Pokemon strong.
In my Japanese Black my Pokemon are level 100. My Pokemon in my English Black are having a hard time leveling up due to the lack of trainers.

In my Japanese Black, I'm out of trainers, so I have 2 training places:
Raimon City and Giant Hole.

In my English Black...wait, I don't have one.

D: Wait, isn't there somewhere you can rebattle people, like the resort place in Gen IV? Don't they have a key item to let you rebattle? From what you said, it sounds as if you're not able to rebattle anyone.

Back