Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Diamond/Pearl/Platinum

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Black/White

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
They removed the freaking VS Seeker in Pokemon Black/White. Consider your hopes shattered

I preferred the Pokénav more than the Vs seeker. In Raimon City you can rebattle in the stadiums when the sports players aren't playing (I think...) And there is a rich guy (or other else) that gives you a very good gift.

I just got Pkmn Black yesterday and so far, I LOVE IT! Although I am pretty disappointed to find out there's no VS Seeker or you can't re-battle trainers again (judging by the posts in this thread). But hopefully I'll enjoy it without being worried about such little things.

The only thing I don't like so far is how cheap the first Gym was. It's more than enough that I have to face someone who could tear my water pokemon, but another GRASS pokemon to fight again???????? Ayiyi.

I've seen my brother played Pokemon Black, and I say it's an upgrade from Generation 4. The battle moves 10x quicker. So I like this battle system WAY better than the one in Generation 4

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
I've seen my brother played Pokemon Black, and I say it's an upgrade from Generation 4. The battle moves 10x quicker. So I like this battle system WAY better than the one in Generation 4
That's true, the battles are very quick. I hated in gen 4 when someone had to heal their PKMN and wait for see the PKMN's HP full. It was very boring with pokémon with a lot of HP, as Drifblim.

They removed the freaking VS Seeker in Pokemon Black/White. Consider your hopes shattered

FUUUUUUUUUU--

How are you supposed to train? Training on wild Pokemon takes FOREVER. I guess I'll have to just rebattle the League 194 times.

Once I scrape up enough money to get the game, that is.

schmutz said:

FUUUUUUUUUU--

How are you supposed to train? Training on wild Pokemon takes FOREVER. I guess I'll have to just rebattle the League 194 times.

You can battle those pink things on the shaking grass. I think they're called Tabunne and they give A LOT of experience points. You can find them anywhere in the game.

schmutz said:

FUUUUUUUUUU--

You can battle those pink things on the shaking grass. I think they're called Tabunne and they give A LOT of experience points. You can find them anywhere in the game.
They're evil. In the English versions I think the translaters named it Udino or something.

Nintendo is nice enought to provide a Lucky Egg after the fifth gym, so consider yourselves lucky.

Also, traded pokemon + lucky egg + battling the elite four = insane amounts of exp.

And yes, Audino give insane amounts of exp as well.

My level 48 Galvantula who was not traded and didn't have a lucky egg killed a level 64 Audino and got around 24000 EXP, so yeah.

I really liked rebattling trainers, especially in 3rd generation. I hope they fix this issue in the 3rd version, which I think it will be called Pokemon Gray

I never Rebattle Trainers, I hate having to go back to them just for a little bit of experience, especially when you're supposed to be a high enough level from fighting all the trainers. If I'm not high enough, I'll grind a bit.

You can rebattle the sports players, and , as I've said, there's someone that gives you a bit useful gift :)

schmutz said:

FUUUUUUUUUU--

it has a bright side, the game would not end too fast! ^^

ToD the ToaD said:
schmutz said:

FUUUUUUUUUU--

Also, I'm sure people has lots of different PKMN teams (as me for example), and training by the PKMN league is the best way. They get better levels when re-battled (70-75 i think...)

ToD the ToaD said:
schmutz said:

FUUUUUUUUUU--

I'm sorry, but a longer game doesn't necessarily means that it is better. In fact, I think of all of this training rather tedious.

In every Pokemon Game, Training on Wild Pokemon has been there, yet your only complaining now? If you really hate the Training, then don't play, It's in every game.

Crackin355 said:
In every Pokemon Game, Training on Wild Pokemon has been there, yet your only complaining now? If you really hate the Training, then don't play, It's in every game.
He/she is right! Pokémon it's played cuz we like it. If someone don't like, then they don't play!

schmutz said:

FUUUUUUUUUU--

I'm sorry but whaaa

I didn't even use the vs seeker until my third playthrough of frlg, which was like a year ago lmao.

It's pretty easy, especially if you know where to level/what to fight. Not hard.

Of course you could have a pokemon with the pickup ability, fight randomly, and get rare candies. Assuming you did all that EV training anyway.

Re: Best Pokémon GAME Generation

Chivi-chivik said:
Crackin355 said:
He/she is right! Pokémon it's played cuz we like it. If someone don't like, then they don't play!
"Yeah, if you don't like our game your opinions are worthless!"

Sure is a lot of drama going around for just one little removal feature lmao.

Are you people really that impatient?

Grinding on wild Pokemon is more tedious than grinding on trainers. The trainers give you more experience points and make the game shorter and less of a hassle.

Surprised no one has tried the whole pickup/rare candy route then. As that is pretty fast.

Way too fast actually.

Back