Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Diamond/Pearl/Platinum

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Black/White

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Chivi-chivik said:
Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
I like Chandelure's design. It's very creative. It also has beastly special attack and an awesome ability. It's a pretty good Pokemon.
That's why Chandelure is VERY popular. Chandelure is the current pkmn with the highest special attack ever (overpassing Alakazam). :D
The problem is that can't learn attacks after evolving :(
[/quote

Actually, quite a few legendaries have more Special Attack than Chandelure, but other than that, you're right.

It can learn attacks after evolving. It can still learn TMs and TMs are unbreakable in Black/White. And when you make it evolve, you're basically done teaching it moves.

Can someone tell me what IV's are? I've only played up to 3rd generation. (I have no need to play 4th generation but I'm considering getting Pkmn B/W)

And to answer the topic question, G/S/C for reasons most likely already stated.

Gold was the best.

Generation 3 FTW.
I played pokemon Yellow as a kid so that takes #2

Chivi-chivik said:
I like Chandelure's design. It's very creative. It also has beastly special attack and an awesome ability. It's a pretty good Pokemon.
That's why Chandelure is VERY popular. Chandelure is the current pkmn with the highest special attack ever (overpassing Alakazam). :D

Actually, quite a few legendaries have more Special Attack than Chandelure, but other than that, you're right.

It can learn attacks after evolving. It can still learn TMs and TMs are unbreakable in Black/White. And when you make it evolve, you're basically done teaching it moves.
I already know that. I was saying that Chandelure just can learn by tutor 4 attacks, and then, TMs.
This happens with some pokémons that evolve by stone too.

Chivi-chivik said:
PokemonMaster said:
Chivi-chivik said:
Ninetales hates Chandelure.
Why?
Ninetales stole my heart in Yellow and now Chandelure has it.

PokemonMaster said:
Chivi-chivik said:
PokemonMaster said:
Chivi-chivik said:
Ninetales hates Chandelure.
Why?
Ninetales stole my heart in Yellow and now Chandelure has it.
he heh... Okay... :)

Generation 4 was also bad because of its enormous glut of legendary Pokemon and the Lake Trio is awful. Seriously? Three Pokemon of the exact typing? At least Generation V reduced the number of legendaries and made them slightly more unique than the Lake Trio.

Generation 4 was also bad because of its enormous glut of legendary Pokemon and the Lake Trio is awful. Seriously? Three Pokemon of the exact typing? At least Generation V reduced the number of legendaries and made them slightly more unique than the Lake Trio.

What's worse legendaries are always boring. :(

Although I must admit gen 4 had some seriously awesome regular pokemon and I absolutely loved the areas in dppt.

They would be better off morphing into each other during a battle.

But a chicken dragon? Now that is creative:
Spr_5b_646.png

Some of the legendaries of the 5th are not so good.... but i'm going to have them anyways.

However, Kyruem has got to have one of the most disappointing signature moves ever. I personally like it too :-\

In Generation 5, you get horrible, pixelated back sprites.

My brother said that the animations make them look like a robot when battling. I like the look of Crystal's battle sprites a lot more.

Though the battles in Generation V seem way faster than Generation IV

The gen V animations and sprites liked to everybody and almost nobody cared about how pixelated were. It's the first time they do that, please be sympathetic!

Um, I like Mario & Luigi battle sprites better. When the sprites move in B/W it looks all blurry, simply because the game developers rotated parts.

Pokemon Crystal's battle sprites were the best, honestly.

Chivi-chivik said:
The gen V animations and sprites liked to everybody and almost nobody cared about how pixelated were. It's the first time they do that, please be sympathetic!

Not really. They have (not fully) animated sprites in Crystal, and they weren't composed of rotating parts.

Scrub Jay said:
Chivi-chivik said:

Not really. They have (not fully) animated sprites in Crystal, and they weren't composed of rotating parts.
I know how the sprite animation was in PKMN Crystal, and there was easier. The PKMN just move some parts, when in the others they have two sprites for do the animation, and in the 5th they had to do harder and endless animations. So in the 5th they took more time for do the animations of more than 600 PKMN.
And, we aren't nobody for criticise the work of Satoshi Tajiri and more experts.

Chivi-chivik said:
Scrub Jay said:
Chivi-chivik said:

I know how the sprite animation was in PKMN Crystal, and there was easier. The PKMN just move some parts, when in the others they have two sprites for do the animation, and in the 5th they had to do harder and endless animations. So in the 5th they took more time for do the animations of more than 600 PKMN.
And, we aren't nobody for criticise the work of Satoshi Tajiri and more experts.

yes we are! We are gamers and as long as we have knowlegde about the game we can express our opinions about it.

ToD the ToaD said:
Chivi-chivik said:
Scrub Jay said:
Chivi-chivik said:

yes we are! We are gamers and as long as we have knowlegde about the game we can express our opinions about it.
But we haven't got enough knowledge for be smarter as GameFreak.

Chivi-chivik said:
ToD the ToaD said:
Chivi-chivik said:
Scrub Jay said:
Chivi-chivik said:

But we haven't got enough knowledge for be smarter as GameFreak.

Except when they told us a lie that Gen V is going to revolutionize Pokemon.

Sorry if my remark sounded a bit sour.

Back