Wii U

Duke Devlin said:
http://mynintendonews.com/2014/10/19/rejecting-the-wii-u-end-user-license-agreement-locks-the-system/

...isn't that the case for pretty much every service, nowadays?

afaik you can't set up an account on this very forum without accepting its own terms and conditions.

Duke Devlin said:
http://mynintendonews.com/2014/10/19/rejecting-the-wii-u-end-user-license-agreement-locks-the-system/

you have to do that everywhere

plus no one actually reads it to my knowledge, they just accept right off the bat anyway.

My Gamepad has decided to not turn on. I don't know if it's a problem with the Gamepad or the AC Adapter. Either way, I'm sending it to Nintendo and praying that there's something wrong with it. I don't want to pay the appraisal fee.

I had a problem like that before. Turned out the charging plug wasn't plugged into the dock properly lol

I even pulled off the back of the gamepad and messed with the battery but the problem was just the cord.

My cord has this one point that is slightly torn (you can see the actual cable under the isolation).

I have a feeling it's gonna break soon, but until I can get a new one if my gamepad really decides to break I got a pro controller and an usb keyboard to work with (and gamepad only games suck anyways).

Maki Nishikino said:
I had a problem like that before. Turned out the charging plug wasn't plugged into the dock properly lol

I even pulled off the back of the gamepad and messed with the battery but the problem was just the cord.

The problem for me is the light turns on, but as soon as I try to turn the power on, it doesn't work. And then it won't charge again until it runs out of battery.

AND I just tried to send it to Nintendo, only for it to be returned the next day. I must have mailed it in the wrong way or something, so the post office returned it to me without sending it.

*sigh* I guess I'll have to ring them again and find out what I did wrong.

This is more about Wii than Wii U but yesterday I bought myself a 4gb SD card, then I put it in my Wii for more memory and then I try to update my Wii like I'm supposed to but nothing happened, what do I do?

supermariofan said:
This is more about Wii than Wii U but yesterday I bought myself a 4gb SD card, then I put it in my Wii for more memory and then I try to update my Wii like I'm supposed to but nothing happened, what do I do?

Update?

Please explain this further

I have like 3 SD cards and when I interchange them I never get asked for updates.

Lakituthequick said:
Keep in mind that Nintendo WiFi Connection has been discontinued. This may include updates, although if I recall correctly, the last Wii system update was much before that time, so it is funny that you haven't installed it.

I think it does include system updates

but yeah the last one was in like early 2012 so you could just buy a game from after that point and it will auto-install the update

supermariofan said:
I want to play as Mario and Pikachu in Hyrule Warriors with those amiibos

Ahahaha I don't think that's going to happen

so on some webpages on the wii u browser, i can't scroll with the control stick. is there another wii u browser or a setting i can change on the browser so that all websites can be scrolled with the control stick? Playing drawception is pretty annoying when I have to gradually inch the page down with the stylus to get to the drawing area.

Glaceon said:
Birdo said:
Northern Verve said:
Glaceon said:
Random question, but does the Wii U have an Activity Log?

Yes.
It's not as good as the 3DS one, mind.
How so?

iirc you can only view daily and monthly, unlike the 3ds which has daily, weekly, monthly and yearly
also theres no 'software library' section where you can look at each game individually, so you have to find a day/month where you played the game you wanna see the stats for to do so

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
so on some webpages on the wii u browser, i can't scroll with the control stick. is there another wii u browser or a setting i can change on the browser so that all websites can be scrolled with the control stick? Playing drawception is pretty annoying when I have to gradually inch the page down with the stylus to get to the drawing area.
Make sure you are using the  left stick to scroll. Also can you give a link to one such page? Might help with finding page-related issues.

Lakituthequick said:
Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Make sure you are using the  left stick to scroll. Also can you give a link to one such page? Might help with finding page-related issues.
https://drawception.com/

Particularly annoying when actually playing. I can scroll when zoomed in, but only around the area that would all be visible when zoomed out.

Back