Wii U

Mio Akiyama said:
So apparently the Wii u sales boosted a lot after Mario Kart 8 came out? I don't really know if this is true or not, I just see it being thrown around a lot when I'm browsing the internet.
It boosted a lot compared to normal Wii U sales.

Wii U has been "hacked". When you visit a certain webpage with the browser, it runs a code that displays this, allowing you to run homebrew:

hnUlhxJ.jpg

RogVmZ6.jpg

If you press "1", it berates you for wanting to play pirated games and uninstalls the application, btw.

Pretty sure it will continue the installation

afaik, it doesn't allow for much yet, they're still trying to hack into the system further and don't have complete access yet. I'm too much of a pussy to do it since it would void the warranty and who knows what :boo:

Here's a faq/thread about it I found

there doesn't really seem to be anything to try, though. it's basically just to prove that they can hack it, but there's no real functionality yet

So Nintendo will have run out of its two "bomb" games after Super Smash Bros. for Wii U gets released. I wonder what they will cling to to try and save the console later.

supermariofan said:
It's official: Miiverse is worse than SOPA

I wouldn't say that if I were you

Is Miiverse going to get turned into a law where it could seriously affect like, literally every active website up right now? Is Miiverse sponsored by coroporate assholes who want to leech every single penny out of us?

Reggie Fils-Aime confirmed for Corporate Asshole Simulator 2014

Wait did I miss anything here or....uh what happened to miiverse

Miiverse has just became worse than SOPA?

I always thought Miiverse was a pretty awful idea. I mean... what can you do with it other than take screenshots, even though the process is pretty dang tedious anyway?

I got suspended off Miiverse all because I said Damn! It's not like I dropped an F bomb it's not that bad a word! Hell, some people got suspended for other stupid shit as well, like thinking differently from a lot of people! That's why I think Miiverse is worse than SOPA when it comes to freedom of speech

supermariofan said:
I got suspended off Miiverse all because I said dang! It's not like I dropped an F bomb it's not that bad a word! Hell, some people got suspended for other stupid *bleep* as well, like thinking differently from a lot of people! That's why I think Miiverse is worse than SOPA when it comes to freedom of speech

No that's a flicking stretch to compare what you did to something that can literally affect the internet and how it is now

I'm currently suspended from Miiverse because I explained to someone how to do a glitch in Mario & Luigi Dream Team. I'm getting rather tired of their shit too.

Dr. Mario said:
I always thought Miiverse was a pretty awful idea. I mean... what can you do with it other than take screenshots, even though the process is pretty dang tedious anyway?
You can ask people where to find stuff you can't. I've done that before and it actually worked, so.

Also unless you are taking 3DS screenshots with it, Wii U screenshots are not the best size you can get with Miiverse.

Lakituthequick said:
Dr. Mario said:
You can ask people where to find stuff you can't. I've done that before and it actually worked, so.

Also unless you are taking 3DS screenshots with it, Wii U screenshots are not the best size you can get with Miiverse.
Oh wow...

Well, besides Miiverse, there are other ways to screenshot?

Rosalina and Luma said:
Lakituthequick said:
Dr. Mario said:

Oh wow...

Well, besides Miiverse, there are other ways to screenshot?
not without a capture device

After Smash the next big thing is Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, after that Splatoon is. I have a feeling Splatoon is going to blow a lot of expectations away in gameplay, competitively, reception, and in sales. Most anticipated game of 2015 other than Zelda.

supermariofan said:
I got suspended off Miiverse all because I said Damn! It's not like I dropped an F bomb it's not that bad a word! Hell, some people got suspended for other stupid shit as well, like thinking differently from a lot of people! That's why I think Miiverse is worse than SOPA when it comes to freedom of speech
You know the freedom of speech means that the GOVERNMENT can't censor you, right? There is no freedom of speech on Miiverse since it's privately-run by Nintendo.

Just like how there's no freedom of speech on this forum.

Back