Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Rosalina?, more please

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • other please explain

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • DK?

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
Same thing with many characters, however.

Take Mario,for example.Sure he was the starting point for the series, but still we dont know that much about his life.I mean,we know Yoshi took care of him, and all, but who was/is his mother.I have a theory its Peach, thats why he saves her.You can also notice Peach is taller than him,meaning she is possibly older than him.

Goombella said:
Take Mario,for example.Sure he was the starting point for the series, but still we dont know that much about his life.I mean,we know Yoshi took care of him, and all, but who was/is his mother.I have a theory its Peach, thats why he saves her.You can also notice Peach is taller than him,meaning she is possibly older than him.
Yoshi took care of him during the events of Yoshi's Island. Then Mario and Luigi returned to their Parents' home.
Then, that's not true! It's known that Peach is younger! In Mario & Luigi Partners in Time, Baby Peach is younger than Baby Mario and Baby Luigi (cuz she is on a pram, also she can't talk.)
Mario rescues Peach because she's his girlfriend (that fact is official, as shown in Super Paper Mario).

Goombella said:
Oh, I havent finished SPM yet, my game broke on Chapter 2.
I know the reason: you have found a glitch.
In chapter 2-2, If you talk with Mimi after visiting all the rooms there are, the game will freeze (this happens with the PAL version of the game (which we have)).I tell you how to continue: Go to the room she tells you. Then, activate the trap there. Wait enough, then flip in 3D and go up the trap, and then flip back to 2D. Then go to the left, you'll see some platforms (when the trap returns to its place). Go upper until you find a coffer with the key in it. Then, return to the main room, open the blocked door and continue.
:) This happened to me too.

Oh...
reccommend to recover it.

Chivi-chivik said:
Mario rescues Peach because she's his girlfriend (that fact is official, as shown in Super Paper Mario).

Where does it say that? I'm not doubting you or anything, I just don't remember that. Maybe it was during the time he was captured by the chameleon guy (who's name escapes me)?

Leonyx said:
Chivi-chivik said:

Where does it say that? I'm not doubting you or anything, I just don't remember that. Maybe it was during the time he was captured by the chameleon guy (who's name escapes me)?

It was said by Luigi...I don't remember when exactly, but he was telling that to someone (Maybe Dimentio). I play the game in Spanish, so I don't know what Luigi says in the English/American English version.
The chameleon is Francis (the super freak LOL)

Chivi-chivik said:
It was said by Luigi...I don't remember when exactly, but he was telling that to someone (Maybe Dimentio). I play the game in Spanish, so I don't know what Luigi says in the English/American English version.

Oh, right. I remember he said that in a different language. The question is, what language is considered canon? Hmmm...

Goombella said:

Well, you can see Mario and Luigi's parents hands.

Mario and Luigi are twins too.

Goombella said:
You can also notice Peach is taller than him,meaning she is possibly older than him.

Wut? Mario is only 5'1. I'mn about 5'3 and I'm only 16 years old and Mario is an adult.

Chivi-chivik said:
Oh...
reccommend to recover it.
Cant, told em it was broken, and my dad wont buy it off ebay because it has a glitch in it.Well, I got Strikers Charged in return for it, so every cloud has a silver lining! i guess

Leonyx said:
Chivi-chivik said:

Oh, right. I remember he said that in a different language. The question is, what language is considered canon? Hmmm...
We should see all the languages dialogs, but the canon we sould to follow is Japanese.

Goombella said:
Cant, told em it was broken, and my dad wont buy it off ebay because it has a glitch in it.Well, I got Strikers Charged in return for it, so every cloud has a silver lining! i guess
The glitch can be avoided. I avoided it when I played to SPM... (Remember, there are many types of glitches, and ALL can be avoided)

--MStrikers Charged it's good too... but I prefer SPM.

Meh, I dont care.Anyway, I told him that. Back to the topic:
BOWSER. :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser:BOWSER.
What do we know about him?
He has 7 sons(or is it 8?)
He wants to kidnap Peach and take over the universe/Mushroom Kingdom/general area where Peach is in.
Anything else? Not that I can think of.

Goombella said:
Meh, I dont care.Anyway, I told him that. Back to the topic:
BOWSER. :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser:BOWSER.
What do we know about him?
He has 7 sons(or is it 8?)
He wants to kidnap Peach and take over the universe/Mushroom Kingdom/general area where Peach is in.
Anything else? Not that I can think of.
Just that we know is that he is in love of Peach, so he kidnaps her. His 8 children have appeared of nowhere... He also wants to take over the Mushroom World/Universe/etc. But we don't know why exactly (but we think is just cuz he is the typical villain that wants power and power...).

Bowser is a power-hungry tyrant and wants to conquer. It's typical.

Kinda is.....
O M G
Just looking at your signature, made me think "what about Bleck?"
I have watched the entire game on youtube,and all I know is, he is and evil person with the power to distort dimensions, and he has 3 minions and a secretary. I cant remember now,did he die? Id quite like to see him in future games.But,seing as he was in 1 game only, maybe we dont need that much.

Goombella said:
Kinda is.....
O M G
Just looking at your signature, made me think "what about Bleck?"
I have watched the entire game on youtube,and all I know is, he is and evil person with the power to distort dimensions, and he has 3 minions and a secretary. I cant remember now,did he die? Id quite like to see him in future games.But,seing as he was in 1 game only, maybe we dont need that much.
All is known about Count Bleck is:
-Actually he is Lord Blumière, descendant of the Tribe of Darkness with lots of power.
-He was in love of Timpani since he saw her for first time. They fell in love of each other.
-The Tribe of Darkness didn't let people marry with other people for keep their power, so Blumière and Timpani had to keep this relationship secret. But Blumière's father discovered that, so he sended out Timpani to nowhere.
-Blumière got extremely depressed, so he got the Dark Prognosticus and, for fault of this book, he transformed into Count Bleck and killed his father.
-He began to search Timpani, he took years, but he didn't find her. Desesperated, he decided to begin with the profecies written in the Dark Prognosticus and finish with all the known and unknown dimensions.
This is his backstory. Then, nobody knows if Count Bleck and Timpani have died, but it's supposed that they are in other dimension, living happily.
and he is not a bad guy, just he was very depressed. But now is living happily with Timpani.
And I don't think he is going to reappear.

hmmmmmmmmmm....i missed out on that. STUPID BLEEPING GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!
OK, Im outta characters. Anyone else got any.
Hang on.Wait.WHAT ABOUT.......
nope,gone.

Petey Piranha was created out of a mutation. What kind of mutation? I wonder

Scrub Jay said:
Shroobs, I guess.

Interesting concept. Perhaps the Shroobs are a greater force in the Mushroom Kingdom than we think...

maybe the shroobs are responsible for Wario and Waluigi. Evil versions of good characters, that's what the shroobs did the whole time in PiT.

Back