• other please explain

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • DK?

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
Leonyx said:
Chivi-chivik said:
I'm just telling what i'm thinking. F·(

That's fine. But the way you say it makes me feel like I'm wrong (when I'm technically neither wrong nor right).

Okay...
Sorry then.

How did Yoshi change from his dinosaur self to that frog thing we have today?

Ornithologist Mario said:
What the hell are you talking about?

YOSHI IS VERY CUTE!!

IMO, current Yoshi makes a Muk look cute

It was the classic Yoshi that was cute.

I prefer the actual Yoshi. But I like both versions.

I don't know if I've already said this or not, but I like to think that the original Yoshis are fully grown Yoshis, and the newer, smaller Yoshis are just younger ones. I actually prefer younger Yoshis because they look more mobile and more capable.

Yoshi is as cute as that slimy half-dead frog that was just dissected.

I hate how the current Yoshi is so baby-like, like he's TRYING to be cute. In Super Mario Galaxy, I even turned off the TV so I won't hear Yoshi when a star is obtained. When I hear Yoshi in Super Mario Galaxy 2, I feel like ripping his vocal chords out in a painful way.

On topic, I would like to see how Bowser Jr. came into being, and did he exist the whole time? What did he do?

Baby Bowser Jr. anyone?

^That is quite an interesting visualization of Jr.. So I guess he was like that till Sunshine? (or perhaps he was back at Bowser's castle growing up like any spoiled kid).

Nobody knows why Nintendo created Bowser Jr. If Bowser has his Koopalings...

Chivi-chivik said:

Well it's possible that Bowser had a wife at one point. However, the two most likely got divorced, due to the fact that the wife didn't feel comfortable living with someone who constantly loses his castle to many threats. Additionally, the wife likely had constant bad luck with her children; practically every child has taken Bowser's personality.

I think that they used Bowser Jr. because he's better suited as he is only one character and the rest of the Koopalings would feel empty if only one was included. So it's probably more manage with one than 7 of them.

MnSG said:
Chivi-chivik said:

Well it's possible that Bowser had a wife at one point. However, the two most likely got divorced, due to the fact that the wife didn't feel comfortable living with someone who constantly loses his castle to many threats. Additionally, the wife likely had constant bad luck with her children; practically every child has taken Bowser's personality.
I was thinking in something similar.
-------------------
I prefer the original 7 koopalings than Bowser Jr.

In Super Mario Galaxy, I even turned off the TV so I won't hear Yoshi when a star is obtained.
Wait, what? Yoshi wasn't even in the first Galaxy, minus his cameos as a planetoid and a save file icon.

RKN-003 said:
In Super Mario Galaxy, I even turned off the TV so I won't hear Yoshi when a star is obtained.
Wait, what? Yoshi wasn't even in the first Galaxy, minus his cameos as a planetoid and a save file icon.

She meant Super Mario Galaxy 2

BLOF, read this part, she mentions Galaxy 2 seperatley:
When I hear Yoshi in Super Mario Galaxy 2, I feel like ripping his vocal chords out in a painful way.

I think DK needs a more developed background... I always find the relationships between Kongs confusing.

'3K said:
<br *bleep**bleep*ennis.jpg[/img]
800px-Dendropsophus_microcephalus_-_calling_male_%28Cope%2C_1886%29.jpg

I don't see the resemblence.

Bulging eyes, four "fingers", long tongue, high jumper.

The two have a lot in common.

And DK just appeared out of nowhere.

Back