Votes: 4 10.3%
  • other please explain

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • DK?

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
Chivi-chivik said:
You haven't played to SMSunshine? If not, you can't be so sure... :(
I played Mario Sunshine.Its my fav game in the series.

Goombella said:
Chivi-chivik said:
You haven't played to SMSunshine? If not, you can't be so sure... :(
I played Mario Sunshine.Its my fav game in the series.
They tell there that Toadsworth is Peach's grandpa?

Yes!Well it might be a diff game but I learned from my experience AND the wiki Toadsworth is her grampa.

I still can't believe it, in M&L:Partners in Time and in any other game they said that.

I don't think they ever said that in Partner's in Time

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
I don't think they ever said that in Partner's in Time
They didn't say that in M&L Partners in time.

Hang on. Im talking about Mario Sunshine, not Partners in Time! Anyway, i never playled Partners in Time, so i wouldnt know if it was in it.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
How did these Kongs met? Have they always known each other or have they met each other just recently?

I'm pretty sure they are all related to one another...As awkward as that sounds...

Though, only those related to DK are confirmed to be part of the family, so that's not really proven.

Matthew Bellamy said:
Waluigi seems sort of mysterious
Here everybody is wondering about Waluigi's backstory... his past is a mystery :|
Goombella said:
Hang on. Im talking about Mario Sunshine, not Partners in Time! Anyway, i never playled Partners in Time, so i wouldnt know if it was in it.
Nintendo had to say it in other game (also in the Toadsworth's trophy in SSBB) for prove that Toadsworth is her grandpa.

Chivi-chivik said:
Matthew Bellamy said:
Here everybody is wondering about Waluigi's backstory... his past is a mystery :|
Goombella said:
Nintendo had to say it in other game (also in the Toadsworth's trophy in SSBB) for prove that Toadsworth is her grandpa.
Well I believe he is her grampa.

Goombella said:
Chivi-chivik said:
Matthew Bellamy said:
Goombella said:
Well I believe he is her grampa.
I don't think so.
Let's stop discussing. :|

But for the moment we know:
-Yoshi comes from Yoshi's Island
-Yoshi met Mario when Mario was a Baby. Then he and his friends met other babies (YI 1 and 2)
-Yoshi is a dinosaur (that resembles to a velociraptor).
And few more things...

Goombella said:
Yeah, but still. There should be more. Like, how does Yoshi have such great skills with babies?Is he and Birdo related?

Oh, and this is awesome:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ixmNwe6dgs
We don't know what's up between Yoshi and Birdo... that's missing.
------
Sorry, I can't stand ANYTHING about Justin Bieber, even a parody :(

Goombella said:
Thats Ok, but it is funny. But see, there is bits missing.
Sorry, I won't see. :(

Goombella said:
Yeah, but still. There should be more. Like, how does Yoshi have such great skills with babies?Is he and Birdo related?

No, Yoshi made the babies bribe him to have good skills. And he and Birdo are simply friends.

Yoshi has great skills with the babies because he will suck without them.

Waluigi....just appeared out of nowhere by Nintendo's wisdom

Yes, but Waluigi has barely gotten any chance to shine in his own game, which can be a great start for Waluigi's backstory. This guy has a lot of potential and Nintendo is refusing to show it.

Back