What character do you think should have a more developed back story

who do you think should have a more developed back story

  • yoshi

    Votes: 3 7.7%
  • wario

    Votes: 3 7.7%
  • daisy

    Votes: 8 20.5%
  • mario

    Votes: 3 7.7%
  • luigi

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • peach

    Votes: 4 10.3%
  • bowser

    Votes: 8 20.5%
  • bowser jr.

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • waluigi

    Votes: 10 25.6%
  • birdo

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Rosalina?, more please

    Votes: 4 10.3%
  • other please explain

    Votes: 3 7.7%
  • DK?

    Votes: 4 10.3%

  • Total voters
    39
Alright this is for the character you think should have more back story you can cast up to two votes. My votes are for Bowser Jr. Daisy. maybe? :-\ :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser:
 

Neptun

Goomba
absolutely Waluigi, the way he is treated is ridiculous. Even though he's a member of the bros.-group Nintendo has absolutely no idea what to do with him and doesn't want to waste a single thought on him.
If he and Wario at least appeared in New Super mario bros. Wii, but noooooo.... they had to include name- and personalityless toads :rolleyes:

you know, I have a small theory about Wario and Waluigi's birth.... in Mario & Luigi PiT the shroobs took various mushroom animals and produced shroobified versions of them. Then we have to remember, that there was exactly one instance where both Mario and Luigi were captured by them without any further explanation before or after, in one of their factories I might add.
So yeah, Wario and Waluigi are shroobified versions of Mario and Luigi and since the shroob copy of the Mario bros. was interrupted by the babies only the noses of the Wario bros. have that pinkish colour and they were born as babies, which would explain Baby Wario's appearance in Yoshi's island DS.
it makes PERFECT sense with all those indications.
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Mario and Luigi already have a backstory and it's them getting kidnapped and some weird green parrot saves them.

I vote for the underdeveloped characters such as Toadette, Waluigi, Daisy, and especially Wario.
 

Brawl Mario

Super Smash Bros.'s most fearsome plumber
Mario and Waluigi could use a little more personality and backstory.
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
:bowser: The all mighty Koopa King could use a back story like why he wants to take over the Mushroom Kingdom, when/how/why he fell in love with Peach, how he became ruler of the Koopa Troop, why he moved from Yoshi's Island to Dark Land, who his predecessor was, etc.
 

schmutz

welcome to the hotel waluigi
What's the story with Peach? Why is she a human ruling a kingdom full of mushroom-headed midgets??? Who are her parents???
 

Brawl Mario

Super Smash Bros.'s most fearsome plumber
schmutz said:
What's the story with Peach? Why is she a human ruling a kingdom full of mushroom-headed midgets??? Who are her parents???
Who are Mario and Luigi's parents? A bunch of hands? Nintendo doesn't show.
 
I want to know more about the koopalings birth and their mother... That means bowser! And Daisy too!
 

Brawl Mario

Super Smash Bros.'s most fearsome plumber
Who's that giant monkey in Donkey Kong? Is he Donkey Kong or Donkey Kong's ancestor or what?

Also we need to ask this thing a few questions: :birdo:
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
What are Toads supposed to be? What do they evolve from? A cross between mushrooms and humans? And why all Toads appear to be babies? Why is Toad named after his species? It's like a human being called "Human".
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Perhaps the main RPG villains are in need of a back story.

1. Since Smithy is a robot, someone had to build/program him, in that case who and why? Also, in the final battle, why were there multiple Smithy heads on the floor?

2. How did Fawful and Cackletta meet? Why did the want to use the Beanstar to take over the world besides the fact that they were villains? Why does Fawful speak in broken english? How did Midbus meet Fawful?

3. Why did the Shadow Queen destory the ancient city? How did the Shadow Sirens come into her employ? How come Vivian was clueless about the Shadow Queen's revival? Why did she need to possess Peach's body in particular? What did she originally look like? If she created the Crystal Stars, couldn't she un-create them?

4. The Shroobs invaded the Mushroom Kingdom because apparently their own planet was no longer inhabitable, why exactly happend on/to their original planet? Also who are the parents of the Princess Shroobs? How come their seen in Bowser's Castle?

5. Where did Dimentio get those mind control sprouts? Why did he want to continue Bleck's plan? What was the point of fighting in Dimension D when both of your attacks remain the same?
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
superjeff64 said:
4. The Shroobs invaded the Mushroom Kingdom because apparently their own planet was no longer inhabitable, why exactly happend on/to their original planet? Also who are the parents of the Princess Shroobs? How come their seen in Bowser's Castle?
Plus, why are they like invaders and can't be more diplomatic? Is there something bugging them? Are they conquerors?
 

Brawl Mario

Super Smash Bros.'s most fearsome plumber
I bet the Shroobs are like a virus, spreading to everything they will eventually destroy.

Eh, speculation.
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
I'd also like to know why most of the portrait ghosts in Luigi's Mansion look like humans, or in Spooky's case, a bull dog does this mean Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Wario, Waluigi, etc. aren't the only humans in the Mushroom Kingdom? And why are Henry and Orville, spirits just like their parents? Was the whole family involved in a fatal accident?
 

Puddin

eat the rich
Scrub Jay said:
Who's that giant monkey in Donkey Kong? Is he Donkey Kong or Donkey Kong's ancestor or what?

Also we need to ask this thing a few questions: :birdo:
Most people think he's Cranky Kong, and DKJR is Donkey Kong.
 

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
Waluigi heavily needs a backstory, in terms of his relationship with Wario and the Mario Bros.. All that we know is that he's Luigi's rival, and he has some sort of connection with Wario. However, the reason for Waluigi's hatred toward Luigi is quite sketchy. Also, we don't really know if Waluigi is related to Wario in any way; are they cousins, or are they just unrelated guys with similar goals.

Cranky Kong is also a bit of an odd ball, since he recently refers to Donkey Kong as his grandson. And for Donkey Kong himself, did he first start out as Baby DK, and then Donkey Kong Jr.? That too is quite skeptical, seeing as Donkey Kong and DK Jr. both appeared in N64 Mario Tennis, but since that game is a spin-off title, it doesn't count.

Rosalina's backstory is told in the form of a storybook, but it would be good to know what the deal is with her crown. It's possible that her parents were the king and queen of a kingdom that existed long before the birth of the Mario Bros., Princess Peach, and even Bowser.
 
I thought in the game "Donkey Kong" the monkey was actually Cranky, and in "DK Jr." he was actually DK. Then they grew up, and Cranky became old, and Dk Jr. became DK today. Baby DK, is just something totally different from the Yoshi Series.
 

Chivi-chivik

I'm Chivi-chivik M@ngaka!
Really the charas that need it are Waluigi and Daisy.
Waluigi because he only appeared in spin-offs and this didn't let us know almost anything...
And Daisy because Super Mario Land don't explains us ANYTHING and... we need something about her kingdom!! Hers is unknown!!!
 

Chivi-chivik

I'm Chivi-chivik M@ngaka!
superjeff64 said:
Perhaps the main RPG villains are in need of a back story.

1. Since Smithy is a robot, someone had to build/program him, in that case who and why? Also, in the final battle, why were there multiple Smithy heads on the floor?

2. How did Fawful and Cackletta meet? Why did the want to use the Beanstar to take over the world besides the fact that they were villains? Why does Fawful speak in broken english? How did Midbus meet Fawful?

3. Why did the Shadow Queen destory the ancient city? How did the Shadow Sirens come into her employ? How come Vivian was clueless about the Shadow Queen's revival? Why did she need to possess Peach's body in particular? What did she originally look like? If she created the Crystal Stars, couldn't she un-create them?

4. The Shroobs invaded the Mushroom Kingdom because apparently their own planet was no longer inhabitable, why exactly happend on/to their original planet? Also who are the parents of the Princess Shroobs? How come their seen in Bowser's Castle?

5. Where did Dimentio get those mind control sprouts? Why did he want to continue Bleck's plan? What was the point of fighting in Dimension D when both of your attacks remain the same?
I haven't thought on this... this is very true....
I wanted to know more about Dimentio!! :'(
 

PokemonMaster

LETS START A NO AVATAR/SIG FAD.
Chivi-chivik said:
Really the charas that need it are Waluigi and Daisy.
Waluigi because he only appeared in spin-offs and this didn't let us know almost anything...
And Daisy because Super Mario Land don't explains us ANYTHING and... we need something about her kingdom!! Hers is unknown!!!
[/qu
Chivi-chivik said:
superjeff64 said:
Perhaps the main RPG villains are in need of a back story.

1. Since Smithy is a robot, someone had to build/program him, in that case who and why? Also, in the final battle, why were there multiple Smithy heads on the floor?

2. How did Fawful and Cackletta meet? Why did the want to use the Beanstar to take over the world besides the fact that they were villains? Why does Fawful speak in broken english? How did Midbus meet Fawful?

3. Why did the Shadow Queen destory the ancient city? How did the Shadow Sirens come into her employ? How come Vivian was clueless about the Shadow Queen's revival? Why did she need to possess Peach's body in particular? What did she originally look like? If she created the Crystal Stars, couldn't she un-create them?

4. The Shroobs invaded the Mushroom Kingdom because apparently their own planet was no longer inhabitable, why exactly happend on/to their original planet? Also who are the parents of the Princess Shroobs? How come their seen in Bowser's Castle?

5. Where did Dimentio get those mind control sprouts? Why did he want to continue Bleck's plan? What was the point of fighting in Dimension D when both of your attacks remain the same?
I haven't thought on this... this is very true....
I wanted to know more about Dimentio!! :'(
From the Floro Saphian King. Also double post.
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
PokemonMaster said:
superjeff64 said:
5. Where did Dimentio get those mind control sprouts?
From the Floro Saphian King. Also double post.
That sounds logical, but there's no evidence to prove it.

Also Petey Piranha. His Superstar Baseball profile says he was mutated and in Partners In Time he was working with the Shroobs so does that mean the Shroobs were responsible for creating Petey? Who is he allied with? Most games he works for Bowser and Junior (Sunshine, NSMBDS, Super Princess Peach) in both baseball games he joins Mario and friends, in Brawl he works for Tabuu, and in many spin-offs, he's independent or partnered with King Boo.
 
Top