• Rosalina?, more please

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • other please explain

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • DK?

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
Neptun said:
maybe the shroobs are responsible for Wario and Waluigi. Evil versions of good characters, that's what the shroobs did the whole time in PiT.
Wario and Waluigi don't know the Shroobs.... :/

Chivi-chivik said:
Neptun said:
maybe the shroobs are responsible for Wario and Waluigi. Evil versions of good characters, that's what the shroobs did the whole time in PiT.

I was pretty much thinking the same thing. Besides, it's very likely that the Shroobs would see Wario and Waluigi as their enemy anyway.

Waluigi and Wario aren't evil anyway. They are more like mean, anti heroes. And Wario is just stupid and greedy.

Actually, there is no proof that Waliugi is anti-hero.Seeing as how the only adventure thing hes been in is Winter Game Adventure tours, and that was made by Sega, we cant really say that. But he does hang around Wario, who is anti-hero, soooooooo.

Goombella said:
Actually, there is no proof that Waliugi is anti-hero.Seeing as how the only adventure thing hes been in is Winter Game Adventure tours, and that was made by Sega, we cant really say that. But he does hang around Wario, who is anti-hero, soooooooo.
He is ant-hero along with Wario. He has been doing mischief in various games (with Wario).

Scrub Jay said:
Waluigi and Wario aren't evil anyway. They are more like mean, anti heroes. And Wario is just stupid and greedy.

Wario's not an antihero, period. The only decent thing he did was help Mario save the princess in SM64DS. Everything else he's done (if my memory serves me well) has been in his own self-interest. I wouldn't exactly call him a villain either, but he's no hero.

Chivi-chivik said:

They don't have to have known the Shroobs to have been created by them. It's possible that the Shroobs purged their memories before setting them off into the wild, so to speak. Really, the Shroobs probably have nothing to do with the "Wario Bros." but it could be possible, however unlikely it is.

Leonyx said:
Chivi-chivik said:

They don't have to have known the Shroobs to have been created by them. It's possible that the Shroobs purged their memories before setting them off into the wild, so to speak. Really, the Shroobs probably have nothing to do with the "Wario Bros." but it could be possible, however unlikely it is.
The shroobs don't know Wario and Waluigi. Also, Mario knew Wario lots of years ago (according to Yoshi's Island 2/DS). And, in M&L Partners in time Wario and Waluigi don't appear and nobody links Wario and Waluigi with the Shroobs. So that theory can't be.

Chivi-chivik said:
The shroobs don't know Wario and Waluigi. Also, Mario knew Wario lots of years ago (according to Yoshi's Island 2/DS). And, in M&L Partners in time Wario and Waluigi don't appear and nobody links Wario and Waluigi with the Shroobs. So that theory can't be.

Just because Wario and Waluigi didn't appear in that game doesn't mean that they've never met before. It's not like if they don't show up, they don't exist. Nothing in that game says that the Shroobs don't know who Wario or Waluigi is. The Shroobs could have planted the two antagonists at their baby stages, just before Mario met Wario.

But like I said, this is pretty much just fantasy.

Leonyx said:
Chivi-chivik said:

Just because Wario and Waluigi didn't appear in that game doesn't mean that they've never met before. It's not like if they don't show up, they don't exist. Nothing in that game says that the Shroobs don't know who Wario or Waluigi is. The Shroobs could have planted the two antagonists at their baby stages, just before Mario met Wario.

But like I said, this is pretty much just fantasy.
Yay but the shroobs don't have appeared in later games (except in M&L: BIS, but they are an optional boss). That theory can't be true until Nintendo don't show it.
Also, in YI 2/DS, Mario and Wario are younger than in M&L: Partners in time.

I think Waluigi and Wario DO know about the Shroobs, but they are like, "Yeah whatever. Let them destroy the castle, we don't care". So that's why you don't see them involved.

Chivi-chivik said:
Yay but the shroobs don't have appeared in later games (except in M&L: BIS, but they are an optional boss). That theory can't be true until Nintendo don't show it.

I never said that the theory was true. I'm just saying it can't be proven false until there is real evidence against it. I've said in other threads that they may be keeping to themselves until they feel it is the right time to strike again. I highly doubt that the Shroobs just up and died. They probably found some other planet to take over, and observe the events of the Mushroom Planet from there.

Wario could have been planted in the Mushroom Kingdom as a scout before the Shroobs' campaign around the time of the events of Yoshi's Island. For all we know, their planet wasn't in as much need as they were in Partners in Time, but they sent Wario to see if the planet was viable for a replacement just in case. That's one theory as to how they determined that the planet was good enough.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
I think Waluigi and Wario DO know about the Shroobs, but they are like, "Yeah whatever. Let them destroy the castle, we don't care". So that's why you don't see them involved.

...or this.

Leonyx said:
Chivi-chivik said:

I never said that the theory was true. I'm just saying it can't be proven false until there is real evidence against it. I've said in other threads that they may be keeping to themselves until they feel it is the right time to strike again. I highly doubt that the Shroobs just up and died. They probably found some other planet to take over, and observe the events of the Mushroom Planet from there.

Wario could have been planted in the Mushroom Kingdom as a scout before the Shroobs' campaign around the time of the events of Yoshi's Island. For all we know, their planet wasn't in as much need as they were in Partners in Time, but they sent Wario to see if the planet was viable for a replacement just in case. That's one theory as to how they determined that the planet was good enough.
I just think that the probability of that theory could be true is very little. I don't believe that theory.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Your theory is very verisimilar. Now I think the same. :)

Chivi-chivik said:
I just think that the probability of that theory could be true is very little. I don't believe that theory.

I agree (as I've said many times...). It's quite farfetched. I'm just saying that it hasn't been disproven yet, so it's still possible.

Nightwatcher said:
I'm curious about the Dark Star, especially since Peach and Bowser knew about it yet Mario and Luigi didn't.
Mario and Luigi never know anything.
I'm sure that Nintendo does it on purpose... :|
But the origins of the Dark Star are unknown... Just we know that they found it.

Leonyx said:
Chivi-chivik said:
I agree (as I've said many times...). It's quite farfetched. I'm just saying that it hasn't been disproven yet, so it's still possible.
I'm not sure Nintendo will say something like that. It's not a believable theory.

Chivi-chivik said:
I'm not sure Nintendo will say something like that. It's not a believable theory.

I KNOW. I highly doubt that Nintendo would ever confirm this, or even hint at it. BUT IT IS POSSIBLE. You can't deny that. But it probably won't happen. Please stop bringing it up.

To unexplained stuff, it wouldn't kill us to use our imagination a bit.

Good, I can't wait to discuss about it.

Nightwatcher said:
Ornithologist Mario said:
To unexplained stuff, it wouldn't kill us to use our imagination a bit.

You just gave me an idea for a new forum topic.

DARN YOU!

I've been lazy on making topics...

Leonyx said:
Chivi-chivik said:

I KNOW. I highly doubt that Nintendo would ever confirm this, or even hint at it. BUT IT IS POSSIBLE. You can't deny that. But it probably won't happen. Please stop bringing it up.
I'm just telling what i'm thinking. F·(

Chivi-chivik said:
I'm just telling what i'm thinking. F·(

That's fine. But the way you say it makes me feel like I'm wrong (when I'm technically neither wrong nor right).

Back