Later in the series, there's a huge plot twist in Peach's Birthday Cake
ProtonJon's first name is Proton and his last name is Jon. LOL

The Magic School Bus said:
Luigi wins in Mario Party 2 by doing absolutely nothing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6PxRwgjzZw

I know it's not mine, but it's too funny to not post it here
That is just to funny.

I wish I can win minigames by doing nothing

Luigi seemed like the only character who was a human.

Well, they sure behaved like computers.

I agree in the dancing and bumper car mini-games. The AI are incredibly stupid in those. I'm still skeptical about the ohter mini-games though.

They act just like CPUs, though.

Well, okay. BTW, did you like the video I sent you?

Anyway, getting back on topic, I was playing a Mario Kart game and I was in first place with a Blue Shell, I was curious to see what would happen. I launched it and the shell hit me! Luckily, it didn't cost me the race.

FireSoul said:
Well, okay. BTW, did you like the video I sent you?

Anyway, getting back on topic, I was playing a Mario Kart game and I was in first place with a Blue Shell, I was curious to see what would happen. I launched it and the shell hit me! Luckily, it didn't cost me the race.

I knew that. Luckily, I only did that when I was fooling around with my sister (just me, my sister, and an uncontrolled Wario in a 3 person "race")

In the Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith game the game froze when I was cutting into a wall when the game froze and I was stuck in a pose of cutting into the wall. It looked funny.

The funniest video game moment ever is the Shroobs getting cried off the face of the Mushroom World.

Today in nsmbw, in 8-Tower at the beginning, I jumped on to the platform but ended up falling into the lava.

I was just playing Super Mario Sunshine, and I went to the "Chain Chomp's Bath" episode in Pianta Village, and just before Chain Chomp jumped into the hot spring, it tugged on it's chain, sending me into the water. However, the Chomp still jumped into the hot tub, resulting in it squishing me and my losing a life.

In Pokemon Crystal in Celedon City theres this guy who tells you about Boy with a Bicycle. At first its like a horror story until the guy tells you he was cycling up Cycling Road.

ToadSoul10000 said:
Ever tried considered a little payback?

By winning 47-0? Sure. And with a little Graffiti Runner and Toy Field, plus Baby Luigi's awesome tackling abilities, I get lots of payback.

I'm playing Mario Party DS right now and just played Power Washer, a 1 vs. 3 mini-game where the single player tries to squirt the team with water and Luigi just walked straight into the water and get himself knocked out, what's worse is that Toad wasn't even moving the water. Luigi you freaking idiot!

>:O

I survived long enogh to win the mini-game though.

Mario Party AI, they are extremely dumb. I was playing Megaman ZX and whenever I tried to get past this one enemy, I always failed and I ended up killing myself. Now I wonder why the hell I didn't just shoot it back then.

In Mario Sports Mix, when the characters are on easy, you can simply stand in the corner in basketball and the AI people will just run around randomly the whole time and never get the ball off of you.

MSM as the stupidest AI ever.

Fawfulfury65 said:
In Mario Sports Mix, when the characters are on easy, you can simply stand in the corner in basketball and the AI people will just run around randomly the whole time and never get the ball off of you.

MSM as the stupidest AI ever.

That's nothing. I'm playing Mario Party DS right now and Wario just threw away a Star Pipe. ???

Edit: Mario just used a Star Pipe even though the Star was right next to him. Even if he rolled a 1, he would've gotten the Star anyway. O_O

Back