Funny Video Game Moments

I don't know if that is funny, but I beat Petey Piranha in Strikers Cup the first game 2-3 (I'm away) and 5-0 (I'm home) on my first try with Mario, Dry Bones, Toad, and Boo. I didn't know my team was that good.

I JUST BLEW UP A BLUE SHELL.
In Pokemon Black in N's Room theres a toy train that the game says "It looks like it was recently played with". And theres a Rare Candy in there as well. That makes me think N's a 5 year old eating candy and playing with trains.

I remember avoiding Spiny Shells a couple of times in Mario Kart Double Dash.

I was playing Mario Party 4 a couple of days ago, and Wario bought a Crystal Ball to steal my coins. I mashed the A button like a psycho and much to my surprise, Boo only stole 11 coins from me. If you do the math, Wario spent 30 coins (25 for the crystal ball, and another 5 coins for Boo's fee). Wario lost money! ;D I would've been even happier if it had been Waluigi though.

Nightwatcher said:
I was playing Mario Party 4 a couple of days ago, and Wario bought a Crystal Ball to steal my coins. I mashed the A button like a psycho and much to my surprise, Boo only stole 11 coins from me. If you do the math, Wario spent 30 coins (25 for the crystal ball, and another 5 coins for Boo's fee). Wario lost money! ;D I would've been even happier if it had been Waluigi though.

You should go through the trouble of controlling Wario, making him use it, and then say, do nothing. It's a waste of a Crystal Ball! Another incident is that Wario wasn't even 2nd or 3rd place and I still steal coins from him, even though the other people had stars Wario did not.

One time, Mario (not me, I was watching), was last. He had enough coins to steal a star from anybody (everybody had at least one star). He tried to steal from my sister.

The unfortunate thing was that my sister had a Gaddlight.

Mario, you idiot. :mad:

Ornithologist Mario said:
One time, Mario (not me, I was watching), was last. He had enough coins to steal a star from anybody (everybody had at least one star). He tried to steal from my sister.

The unfortunate thing was that my sister had a Gaddlight.

Mario, you idiot. :mad:

I chortled at Mario

Nightwatcher said:

Wait, I made a bit of a mistake. Wario lost 19 coins. The 30 he spent plus the 11 he got from me is a loss of 19 coins.

PokemonMaster said:
Chivi-chivik said:
PokemonMaster said:
Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
PokemonMaster said:
Chivi-chivik said:
PKMN Platinum. I was battling against a foe Graveler. I took my Sableye out, and Graveler used Selfdestruct. Sableye is a Dark/Ghost type PKMN, so it didn't affect and the foe Graveler fainted.
That happens all the time to me.

That happened to me on Yellow version, except Koga's last Pokemon, Weezing used Self-Destruct while I had a Dugtrio using Dig. Dunno why he would use it on his last Pokemon.
I swear some people are really dumb. I sent out a Blastoise in Yellow and the other person had Jolteon at full HP. The person switched Jolteon out with a Macargo. AND BLASTOISE WAS MY LAST POKEMON.
Man, THAT'S HAVE A LOT OF LUCK. It never happened to me...
Multi-player G/S/C/.

As far as I know, Yellow can't battle GSC (don't know if somebody answered this though)

The AI is so stupid that it made me quit Pokemon.

Last week, I was fighting Cortez in TTYD and I got a Poison Mushroom Bingo causing the audience to leave. When Cortez got to the part where he would steal the audience's souls to regain his health, there were a small number of audience members that Cortez only restored 5 HP instead of the usual 49.

Wii Sports Resort said:
PokemonMaster said:
Chivi-chivik said:
PokemonMaster said:
Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
PokemonMaster said:
Chivi-chivik said:
PKMN Platinum. I was battling against a foe Graveler. I took my Sableye out, and Graveler used Selfdestruct. Sableye is a Dark/Ghost type PKMN, so it didn't affect and the foe Graveler fainted.
That happens all the time to me.

That happened to me on Yellow version, except Koga's last Pokemon, Weezing used Self-Destruct while I had a Dugtrio using Dig. Dunno why he would use it on his last Pokemon.
I swear some people are really dumb. I sent out a Blastoise in Yellow and the other person had Jolteon at full HP. The person switched Jolteon out with a Macargo. AND BLASTOISE WAS MY LAST POKEMON.
Man, THAT'S HAVE A LOT OF LUCK. It never happened to me...
Multi-player G/S/C/.

As far as I know, Yellow can't battle GSC (don't know if somebody answered this though)

The AI is so stupid that it made me quit Pokemon.
I meant my Blastoise FROM Yellow in my Crystal against a copy of Crystal.

Luigi's sidekick (Toad) from Super Mario Strikers passed the ball backwards to someone that's probably knocked away and it went into his own goal. I laughed at the AI so hard when that happened.

Luigi wins in Mario Party 2 by doing absolutely nothing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6PxRwgjzZw

I know it's not mine, but it's too funny to not post it here

Another Brawl moment. I was playing in Smashville, (the Animal Crossing stage) and picked up an Assist Trophy. Guess who comes out? Mr. Resetti. I guess that's the opposite of irony.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:

lol I've seen that it's hilarious xD

BabyLuigiOnFire said:

That's hilarious!

And that's the reason I love Mario Party CPU's

Nightwatcher said:
Pointless Chance Time was pointless.

LOL, this sort of stuff happens to me.

I am working up to it.
However i can only watch one per week and am on Rainbow Road Episode 3.

Oh.
Yes, RainbowCastle.
Sorry my sister an I were having a MK related conversation.

Back