Funny Video Game Moments

Actually, it's a button activated code. I used the B button to make my characters fly.

Why do people always do glitches/cheats/hacks with games. Lately, its all everybody does. There's not much to get out of hacking, maybe an hour of fun. Plus, killing Wario in a game isn't as fun as it people say., just the same as beating up some other character.

Crackin355 said:
Why do people always do glitches/cheats/hacks with games. Lately, its all everybody does. There's not much to get out of hacking, maybe an hour of fun. Plus, killing Wario in a game isn't as fun as it people say., just the same as beating up some other character.
Wario makes different noises.

Crackin355 said:

I think it's fun because you're messing around with the game and it's not supposed to happen. And I like the way Wario loses or makes hurt noises.

And texture hacking would like to say hi. I would NEVER go back to regular Brawl after I hacked it.

I'd still rather Regular Brawl over hacked Brawl.

In Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution me and my friend were the last 2 left in the battle and he'd gotten me down to 1 HP or something and I made a comeback and defeated him. I was chased around the house laughing because it was completely stupid.

PokemonMaster said:
Crackin355 said:
I'd still rather Regular Brawl over hacked Brawl.
A hacked Brawl can do everything a normal Brawl can do with more stuff.

But there's the occasional BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP of failure and some things don't work out as they should.

And you're missing out. Trust me.

I'd still hack it, but only when I feel like it. If I cant change it back from being hacked, I definitely wouldn't do it.

In Mario Party 4, I was playing Mr. Blizzard's Brigade (the one where you have to avoid getting hit by snowballs). I won with 41 seconds left on the clock.

*waits for someone to get the reference.*

Forgot, but how long does Mr. Blizzard's Brigade last?

Sorry, I don't get reference

slimkirby

He usually complains about the number 41 in his LP videos.

For example in his second DK64 LP, some glitches occurred in episode 41; the game froze when he was racing the Beetle in Crystal Caves and he was already having enough trouble to begin with and there was a stalactite stuck on a platform and earlier in the LP, after collecting 41 Golden Bananas, he called it the devil number.

Oh. Ok.

In a Mario Party 7 minigame, I ended up with 250 points while the max the computers got was 5. I love it how they are so lame.

In LEGO Indiana Jones I ran around for half an hour on the Ancient City secret Level trying to look for the last couple of Studs. I have 100% that game now, All Characters, All Cheats, 4 Billion Studs, All Artifacts, All Levels.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Oh. Ok.

In a Mario Party 7 minigame, I ended up with 250 points while the max the computers got was 5. I love it how they are so lame.
I steal their coins.
EDIT:If they win.

That was that target minigame, you know, you fly through the sky and hit targets and avoid Bowser ones. Yeah, the computers are lame at that, even though the game is extremely simple. I like that.

Another funny incident is when I beat the Wario Muscles 95-0 in Mario Super Sluggers. And I made Wario have zero points in games where I can interfere. Sometimes, my sister takes Wario's role and makes him lose.

Crackin355 said:
In LEGO Indiana Jones I ran around for half an hour on the Ancient City secret Level trying to look for the last couple of Studs. I have 100% that game now, All Characters, All Cheats, 4 Billion Studs, All Artifacts, All Levels.
...is that even funny?

Nightwatcher said:
New Super Mario Bros. Wii, I died on the first Goomba! XD
This, but in NSMB from DS.
I waited for the damn Goomba, jumped and fell just to die with his contact o_o

ectoBiologist said:
Crackin355 said:
...is that even funny?
Possibly, as it took me 30 minutes to find all of the Studs.

Back