Funny Video Game Moments

Zae said:
Mother 3.

Near the very start of the game if you try to go to a different part of your grandpas house(which has higher level enemies). Ants will block your path with the following dialogue;

"There are ants in the way please don't step on them."
Yes, Lucas is a wimp to be scared of some ants!

Goombella said:
Zae said:
Mother 3.

Near the very start of the game if you try to go to a different part of your grandpas house(which has higher level enemies). Ants will block your path with the following dialogue;

"There are ants in the way please don't step on them."
Yes, Lucas is a wimp to be scared of some ants!

I simply thought he doesn't want to kill animals

In Pokemon Sapphire, I wasted a lot of money at the Mauville Game Corner so I could get an Ice Beam TM and when I was exploring the Abandoned Ship, I found a TM for Ice Beam, so I basically just wasted a lot of money. X_X

At least you have two Ice Beams instead of one. I always rigorously spend my money too, but that's after beating the Elite Four countless times.

Well, at least if you want to train another Pokemon just in case, you'll have an Ice Beam TM in handy :)

When I first played Paper Mario, I used a Fire Flower against Lava Piranha and he didn't take any damage. Then when I was fighting Huff N. Puff, I used a Thunder Rage with the same results.

In Portal 2, I ran through a turret without taking damage.
I turned round to do it again, and this time I ran over the edge of the platform.

Your Muscle evolved into Machamp! (Muscle is the name of a Machop that an NPC traded)

Me: O_0

I have a LitWick Pokemon called Wicky.It is suppose to be a pun on the name Ricky, but nobody ever get its.

This awesome Mario Kart Wii glitch

MKW_Glitch3.jpg

Goombella said:
I have a LitWick Pokemon called Wicky.It is suppose to be a pun on the name Ricky, but nobody ever get its.
Named my mine Wittywick.
I LOVE that Mario Kart Wii glitch. Wario and Waluigi rode invinsible bikes once.

I should take a picture of it, but, by hacking the game, I saw Wario with invisible karts in game. It was hilarious when I got him with a star.

I can only think of three games where Dry Bowser appeared.

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
Mario Kart Wii
New Super Mario Bros.

Which one?

I was playing Super Mario Galaxy 2 and doing Beat Block Galaxy. I collected all 5 silver stars and was about to collect the star at the top, then an Octoomba or Astro Goomba spat a rock at me, sending me to my doom.

In mario kart wii and my friends is fighting because they want dry bowser so I know of character glitch that helped them

Back