Funny Video Game Moments

Super Paper Mario. I guessed what was going to say the Count in a moment of the game. And I didn't know if he was going to say that!

I was playing Paper Mario 2 and I had to find General White and Goldbob to use the cannon, and I woke up General White, but I forgot to talk to Goldbob, so I had to leave Fahr Outpost, go to Poshley Heights, get Goldbob's permission and return to Fahr Outpost again.

In Pokemon HeartGold, I sent my Gyarados against Lance's Aerodactyl and Gyarados fainted due to Aerodactyl's Thuder Fang.

Edit:
I was randomly jumping around in Fahr Outpost and found a badge and when I was in the X-Naut Fortress, I got three of the same badges in a row from the same type of enemy.

In Mario Sports Mix, I was playing on Bowser's castle, and then when everybody was together, a fireball came up and burned everybody!

In Paper Mario TTYD, I liked the part where Pa-Patch says that Falvio's armpit smells like low tide because if you listen carefully, you can hear Pa-Patch fart. XD

When I used the Invisible Kart hack + Bullet Bill in Mario Kart Wii, the karts disappear. Now THAT'S Mario Kart Wii. If you don't know what I'm talking about, look at the boxart and the opening movie thingy.

I was watching slimkirby and his friends going through the Pit of 100 Trials in TTYD on YouTube and slim defeated 2 Amazyee Dayzees along with a couple more enemies and got 100 starpoints in one battle. I didn't even know you could get that many in just one battle.

This afternoon, I was fighting Doopliss and the Shadow Sirens in the Palace of Shadow and got 45 Star Points, then the spell double my star points givng me 90.

I got like 50 in one battle in the original by farming Pokeys in Dry Dry Desert.

I realized how devoted I am when I raised Luigi's HP to 999 in Superstar Saga. Man, I must be REALLY bored.

In Partners in Time, the babies are Level 100, Luigi is Level 80s and Mario is somewhere in the 60's. Take that Mario!

Why the mad face? YOU'RE the one who also contributed to this amazing feat ;D

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
In Partners in Time, the babies are Level 100, Luigi is Level 80s and Mario is somewhere in the 60's. Take that Mario!
The babies rule the world. (Or the Marioverse.)

No, Wario rules the world.

Anyway, another funny video game moment is when I race against 11 Warios! I beat them pretty badly

I did butt-racing in Mario Kart Wii along killing 11 Warios.

I was playing Sonic Heroes fighting Robot Storm with Team Sonic and I accidentally ran off the ledge with Sonic and lost a life. What's funny about this is that when Sonic fell, Tails said "Yeah!". XD

LOL

For me, I made Donkey Kong's time in Mario Kart Wii 99:99:59 while everyone else's was, like, 4:00:00

I was playing Pokemon Sapphire and Makuhita kept disobeying me which made me mad, so I was like "WHY ARE YOU DISOBEYING ME?!", then I remembered I got Makuhita in a trade.

Some random youngster in Pokemon said something about his shorts. That was the most random battle comment ever

Mother 3.

Near the very start of the game if you try to go to a different part of your grandpas house(which has higher level enemies). Ants will block your path with the following dialogue;

"There are ants in the way please don't step on them."

The way Ikey Kong (Ike's textures and vertices over Diddy Kong's model) turns into a star in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. He simply runs and does not spin at all. And he looks like a crazy, demented Ike with a Diddy Kong voice.

Back