Funny Video Game Moments

PKMN Platinum. I was battling against a foe Graveler. I took my Sableye out, and Graveler used Selfdestruct. Sableye is a Dark/Ghost type PKMN, so it didn't affect and the foe Graveler fainted.

Chivi-chivik said:
PKMN Platinum. I was battling against a foe Graveler. I took my Sableye out, and Graveler used Selfdestruct. Sableye is a Dark/Ghost type PKMN, so it didn't affect and the foe Graveler fainted.
That happens all the time to me.

PokemonMaster said:
Chivi-chivik said:

That happened to me on Yellow version, except Koga's last Pokemon, Weezing used Self-Destruct while I had a Dugtrio using Dig. Dunno why he would use it on his last Pokemon.

I was against and Voltorb in FireRed. I used Dig then it self-destructed, after that he sent out Electrode and Dig Killed it. One Hit Win?

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
PokemonMaster said:
Chivi-chivik said:

That happened to me on Yellow version, except Koga's last Pokemon, Weezing used Self-Destruct while I had a Dugtrio using Dig. Dunno why he would use it on his last Pokemon.
I swear some people are really dumb. I sent out a Blastoise in Yellow and the other person had Jolteon at full HP. The person switched Jolteon out with a Macargo. AND BLASTOISE WAS MY LAST POKEMON.

PokemonMaster said:
PokemonMaster said:
Chivi-chivik said:

I swear some people are really dumb. I sent out a Blastoise in Yellow and the other person had Jolteon at full HP. The person switched Jolteon out with a Macargo. AND BLASTOISE WAS MY LAST POKEMON.
Man, THAT'S HAVE A LOT OF LUCK. It never happened to me...

Chivi-chivik said:
PokemonMaster said:
PokemonMaster said:
Chivi-chivik said:

Man, THAT'S HAVE A LOT OF LUCK. It never happened to me...
Multi-player G/S/C/.

My sister was playing to PKMN against another person. Each one had one pokémon left. My sister knew she was going to lose (her PKMN had few HP), so she used explosion. Result: Draw!!

I found for first time the Sealed Chamber in PKMN Emerald. When I realized when all the texts were in Braille, I had to get a paper with all the alphabet on it (from a school activity, don't ask.) I had to decode all the texts. I was tired, and when I got it (bring a Wailord and a Relicanth there) and I went to the 3 caves where the Regis were, when I saw more Braille, I left it and searched it on internet definitely (then I didn't have internet in home).

superjeff64 said:
I was just playing Pokemon HeartGold and was listening to Buena's Password, and today's password was "Buena's Password". :-\
Buena's password was the answer?

In Super Smash Bros (the 64 one), Scrub Jay and I made Donkey Kong accumulate so much damage in Mushroom Kingdom. The percentage went as high as 400%. Then, I threw a Bob-omb at that Donkey Kong. That Donkey Kong flew at rocket speed. And the Bob-omb made a lovely noise while the crowd went nuts.

I remember when I made a Final Mario with a Groudon on the Stage in SSBB. It was awesome!

In Brawl when I'm recovering and get Metor Smashed, one time I got Footstool Jumped and died before 10 seconds was up. -.-

Well, any time where I throw a Bob-omb at Donkey Kong with high pertange in Super Smash Bros. is a funny moment

I killed a bunch of Wario heads in Face Raiders, the 3DS application game thingie. It was so funny.

In Sudden Death while Meta Knight was flying into the background, a Bob-Omb hit me and I died before him.

I was playing Paper Mario 2 yesterday, and I was fighting in the Glitz Pit, some of the weaker enemies only gave me one star point, but then the spell activated and doubled my star points, giving me 2 points. :rolleyes: And when I was fighting Grubba, a Boo flew on stage and turned him invisible, :mad:, but in the end, I got double star points for beating Grubba. ;D

I killed a bunch of Wario heads in Face Raiders, the 3DS application game thingie. It was so funny.
I did that yesterday. Face Raiders is what I usually play on the 3DS.

I still remember when I was playing to Super Paper Mario, I was in Castle Bleck and I entered in the room full of Dimentios. I got very afraid, I shouted, I took Marty/Cudge and I began to pound them. Then I realized that they couldn't hurt me. I felt stupid.

Back