Super Mario 3D Land

Re: Super Mario 3DS

Yeah.. and Blue Shell returns and a SMB2 theme remix! We need more games like that

Master Guy who likes pie said:
Or Waluigi. Why does anybody care about that guy? Why!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

The fans do, but not Nintendo.

Yeah, we should give Mario, Luigi, etc. an ability to attack underwater without resorting to Powerups. What's so fun about only evading enemies?

Scrub Jay said:
Yeah, we should give Mario, Luigi, etc. an ability to attack underwater without resorting to Powerups. What's so fun about only evading enemies?
Maybe Mario can punch like SM64. But in water.

Or :dk: is in the game or :daisy:

Donkey Kong already has his own series. As for Daisy, yes, she needs a starring role in games by now.

Scrub Jay said:

They did that in Super Mario Galaxy. I don't see a reason to not continue it.

Does Nintendo even own Waluigi? Or some other company?

They own Waluigi. They use him in Mario Kart without any copyright stuff.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Or :dk: is in the game or :daisy:

Donkey Kong already has his own series. As for Daisy, yes, she needs a starring role in games by now.

Scrub Jay said:

They did that in Super Mario Galaxy. I don't see a reason to not continue it.

Does Nintendo even own Waluigi? Or some other company?

They own Waluigi. They use him in Mario Kart without any copyright stuff.
Ohh but I don't want somthing like SM64DS that ewas preaty annoying

Yeah.. and Blue Shell returns and a SMB2 theme remix! We need more games like that
not alot of games use the gameplay mechanics from SMB2. It was hard and fun. I would like that to return. It you are reading this Mr.Miamoto, make my wish come true! (Sorry if I spelled your name wrong)

First of all, double posting is discouraged. And second, did you know that you are replying to your own post?

Yellow-eyed Penguin said:
I want these:

The return of many original SMB elements, like Koopalings, Racoon Suit, and the Frog Suit.
Same here

How can they make the Frog Suit better... ???

Darn, it looks like I'M the one double posting now.

Yellow-eyed Penguin said:
I want these:

The return of many original SMB elements, like Koopalings, Racoon Suit, and the Frog Suit.
Same here

How can they make the Frog Suit better... ???
Punching in water or using mario's tounge to eat enimies (Curse my horrible spelling)

If Frog can punch underwater, shouldn't he be able to do it on land also?

But Tanooki is rare. If they have the ability to transform into stone, they should make it like the Rock Ability from the Kirby series.

But Tanooki is rare. If they have the ability to transform into stone, they should make it like the Rock Ability from the Kirby series.
Well it kinda is. And also have Fire Mario Have more powers. Kinda like the Kirby series

Your Master!!!!!! said:
Well it kinda is. And also have Fire Mario Have more powers. Kinda like the Kirby series

That would be awesome. Maybe they should get more power ups overall and more ways to use them. Yeah, I'm a fan of the Kirby series.

Your Master!!!!!! said:

That would be awesome. Maybe they should get more power ups overall and more ways to use them. Yeah, I'm a fan of the Kirby series.
Or a final smash thing and way more bosses. Also make like like a second quest or something like LoZ

People, we have to think in one thing:

Nintendo isn't Perfect!!

Chivi-chivik said:
Nintendo isn't Perfect!!

So stop speculating! You're just going to make yourselves depressed!

I'm just merely stating what should happen, not that it will happen.

Dr. John Victor Doomlittle said:
Chivi-chivik said:
Nintendo isn't Perfect!!

So stop speculating! You're just going to make yourselves depressed!
Well, I was defending Nintendo because some people is still criticizing Super Mario Galaxy 2... We know nobody is perfect, so Nintendo can mistake a bit...

Back