Super Mario 3D Land

Re: Super Mario 3DS

It's also being made by the same team that made the Galaxy games, so with all guesses, the title is probably Super Mario Galaxy 3. Or SMG3DS.

GutsehMan said:
It's also being made by the same team that made the Galaxy games, so with all guesses, the title is probably Super Mario Galaxy 3. Or SMG3DS.
3 comes right when the 3DS comes.

Another mario galaxy (or something that resembles to it)?
They should think in more ideas... I know Mario galaxy is the best mario game ever, but they shouldn't abuse...

Chivi-chivik said:
I know Mario galaxy is the best mario game ever, but they shouldn't abuse...
Galaxy 2 was boring. Galaxy 1 is OK I guess. If it happens to be a sidescrolling I'm probably going to love it.

I don't want ANOTHER Super Mario Galaxy; that would kill my excitement of the game.

Especially if it has YOSHI in it. I do not want to hear that abomination of a voice from Super Mario Galaxy 2.

PokemonMaster said:
Chivi-chivik said:
I know Mario galaxy is the best mario game ever, but they shouldn't abuse...
Galaxy 2 was boring. Galaxy 1 is OK I guess. If it happens to be a sidescrolling I'm probably going to love it.
Anyways they have to think in more ideas... but I hope this game will be very good...

Scrub Jay said:
I don't want ANOTHER Super Mario Galaxy; that would kill my excitement of the game.
I'm thinking on the same.

Scrub Jay said:
Especially if it has YOSHI in it. I do not want to hear that abomination of a voice from Super Mario Galaxy 2.
Yeah I agree that frog needs to DIE.

While Toad replaces his role, but he won't serve as Mario's riding animal. He would serve as a sidekick.

We don't need more yoshis for the moment.

Per!

I'd rather have WARIO over Yoshi!

While SMB was developed, there was a shoot-em-up level that was cacelled. Maybe that's what's going to be on it.

If anything, this should not be another Super Mario Galaxy. I'd rather see a Sunshine remake than another Super Mario Galaxy any day. I'm already sick of the Super Mario Galaxy concept.

Scrub Jay said:
While Toad replaces his role, but he won't serve as Mario's riding animal. He would serve as a sidekick.
2 player should be Toad.

Scrub Jay said:
Per!

Only if I can jump on him every 5 seconds.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
If anything, this should not be another Super Mario Galaxy. I'd rather see a Sunshine remake than another Super Mario Galaxy any day. I'm already sick of the Super Mario Galaxy concept.
Galaxy was ok. The graphics were great, but I perfer SMB/SM64 style mario games.

Super Mario Galaxy is on its second game, and it is stale now.

And I dislike Yoshi. People think he is neglected, but they overlook Toad.

Yoshi is everything but neglected.

The graphics were still pretty oatmealy. And look at the Toad graphics. Just terrible.

If they did have Yoshi, maybe you could take him instead of ditching him? Not that I want to take him anyway, but...

PokemonMaster said:
Scrub Jay said:
2 player should be Toad.

Scrub Jay said:
Per!

Only if I can jump on him every 5 seconds.
Random fact: I was thinking the 3/4 player in NSMBwii was going to be Wario/Waluigi

The graphics were still pretty oatmealy. And look at the Toad graphics. Just terrible.

If they did have Yoshi, maybe you could take him instead of ditching him? Not that I want to take him anyway, but...

If you mean take him, then ditch him in a pit, then I'm in.

Master Guy who likes pie said:
While SMB was developed, there was a shoot-em-up level that was cacelled. Maybe that's what's going to be on it.
And he was going to have a gun LOL

Scrub Jay said:

If you mean take him, then ditch him in a pit, then I'm in.

GutsehMan said:
No SMB3-D... maybe

I'd rather have WALUIGI and WARIO over Yoshi any time of the year.

Guys, can we please discuss about the game than stating how much we hate characters? Thank you.

They should make underwater levels more pleasant. Always hated them. Maybe because we can't attack underwater?

Back