Author Topic: Things that people love to hate  (Read 731 times)

Roll and Maria Renard

• Pwwnd123
  • King Bowser
  • Pwwnd123
  • Rest in Peace Walkazo 1991-2016
    • View Profile
Re: Things that people love to hate
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2019, 08:54:02 PM »
The Wii U is definitely something most people were hating back in its day.

Although many of us loved the Wii U, there were some really critical players, including hardcore gamers, that really despises the Wii U. And that's sad.
It's also the same thing with the GameCube. People gave it crap back in the day but now realize it is a good system.
I don't think people hated on the GameCube much as what happened with the Wii U.

The PlayStation 2's growing fanbase, thanks to the implementation of a DVD drive, is what killed off the competitors and is the reason why the GameCube was so underrated for many years.
The OG Xbox had a DVD drive too but you had to purchase an accessory just to watch DVDs. The PS2 was the cheapest DVD player on the market by the time the GameCube and OG Xbox came out and the PS2 was all the rage back then. Still the GameCube deserved love for its games. People gave the system love after the Wii was released. I mean people mocked the system for being kiddie when it wasn't all that kiddie.

Toadette

• fan of Mario, Kirby, Sonic, Pokemon, Digimon, Yo-kai Watch, and Crash Bandicoot
  • Dry Bowser
  • Toadettefan14
  • Toadette's the winner!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2019, 02:09:08 PM »
The PPG reboot(2016)

I donít mind it, but I still think itís 99% unfaithful to the original, and while it has improved, I donít think it will last as long as the original did.

Striker Luigi

• I have 12% of a plan.
  • King Bowser
  • Long John Spaghetti
  • "Fellons? Yo, I never fell on nobody! I'm uh..."
    • View Profile
    • My Theme Song
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2019, 09:15:46 AM »
The somewhat crappy 2016 Ghostbusters Reboot
~ Long John Spaghetti was here!

J ó Pony Disguise

• J-Yoshi64
  • Dry Bowser
  • J-Yoshi64
  • Always remembering Walkazo
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2019, 03:01:24 PM »
Rise of the TMNT
May Walkazo always be remembered on MarioWiki for years to come.
Follow me because I'm not a narcissist: https://twitter.com/JYoshi64 https://www.deviantart.com/just-call-me-j

Toadette

• fan of Mario, Kirby, Sonic, Pokemon, Digimon, Yo-kai Watch, and Crash Bandicoot
  • Dry Bowser
  • Toadettefan14
  • Toadette's the winner!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2019, 08:02:34 AM »
All My Little Pony generations prior to G4, sorry guys, but I love every generation! Even if G4 has the most successful cartoon of them all, I have the toys from all four generations(not all toys though, just enough to make me happy), and I canít help but love all generations equally!

YoshiFan2012

• Um...Hello?
  • Goomba
  • *Gulps down a Goomba*
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2019, 01:11:45 PM »
If fortnite counts.
Aka Wobo