Author Topic: The Ultimate Mario Face-Off!!! (Division 4, Round 4)  (Read 4608 times)

Baby Luigi

• Nick, you need to find a woman who hates herself, she'll love you.
  • Awards Committee
  • Mushroom Attendant
  • 🇷🇺 Малыш Луиджи 🇷🇺 Патриотическая
    • View Profile
Re: The Ultimate Mario Face-Off!!! (Division 4, Round 4)
« Reply #140 on: January 03, 2019, 08:25:23 PM »
Mario Tennis Open was the Mario Tennis I sunken the most hours into quite fondly, but a huge reason for that was that Mario Tennis Open has a playable Baby Mario. Mario Power Tennis doesn't. Neither does Aces (well we'll see about that but even Baby Mario alone won't save Mario Tennis Aces because that game lacks a crucial amount of features). My second favorite would be the Tennis variant from Mario Sports Superstars gameplay wise but again, that's because it had Baby Luigi playable, while the others don't.

Ultra Smash even has some edge over Power Tennis because it gave me a playable Toadette (that's the only credit I'll give it hahaha)

I can't get myself to like Mario Power Tennis all that much. I don't have a "main" in that game so to speak of and games without characters I gravitate towards to spend less play time from me, like what ultimately happened to Super Mario Party. I like Boo, yeah, but she can't carry the game by herself as far as I'm concerned.
RIP B. "Walkazo" Dalziel. December 16, 1991 to March 27, 2016.

Saltman

• Chain Chomp
  • Mr. Saltman
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 03, 2019, 10:18:57 PM »
Me wonders if people are voting the gamecube version of Mario Power Tennis or the Wii one. The Wii version supposedly has bad controls.

Mario Party X

• Party Cannon scheduled to make the soundtrack for the next game.
  • Donkey Kong
  • LeftyGreenMario
  • R.I.P. Walkazo December 16, 1991 - March 27, 2016
    • View Profile
    • RationalWiki
« Reply #142 on: January 03, 2019, 11:13:32 PM »
I don't double dip

Saltman

• Chain Chomp
  • Mr. Saltman
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 06, 2019, 03:46:45 PM »
Alex and Nina don't seem to be getting any appreciation.