Luigi's Mansion

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy
Talk about all Luigi's Mansion stuff here!
Fun Fact: I can play the Luigi's Mansion theme on piano!

The first time you see Mario trapped in the painting he says something to the effect of "GET ME OUTTA HERE!" in a textbox. MARIO SPOKE!?!?

To this day that bewilders me.

Ah yes Luigi's Mansion. Years ago when I rented it as a kid I had no idea how the game worked and was mad Luigi can't jump (Also the CGI cutscene of Luigi opening that first door slowly with his hand shaking as he does so creeped me out when I was younger). If there was a cheap copy nearby I'd get it and actually play the game.

But just listening to the theme in Brawl while fighting is awesome enough for me.

When I was about 5 years old, my brother rented this game. Even though he never let me play it, I always remembered that fat ghost that eats all the cake, even though it was that long ago ^_^

I remember playing that game when I was 4.
I got to the baby fight but I barely knew how to play the game.
I beat it about two years ago.

I love that game. It is a nice game. I feel pretty sad for Mario. THEY SHOULD'VE MADE MARIO PLAYABLE!! Dang.

Wait--I just noticed this is the second game that has Mario kidnapped, first was Mario is Missing! and Luigi's Mansion is the third game to not have Mario playable, first was Donkey Kong Jr. and second was Mario is Mssing!.

Ultramariologan said:
I love that game. It is a nice game. I feel pretty sad for Mario. THEY SHOULD'VE MADE MARIO PLAYABLE!! Dang.

Wait--I just noticed this is the second game that has Mario kidnapped, first was Mario is Missing! and Luigi's Mansion is the third game to not have Mario playable, first was Donkey Kong Jr. and second was Mario is Mssing!.
Also in Super Princess Peach, Mario gets kidnapped.

Truth is I haven't played Luigi's mansion either, but I am looking to buy it sometime.

I created a save file and killed King Boo in less than 12 hours. Those hours were awesome.

Think Nintendo should make a Luigi's Mansion 2? If so, I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Ultramariologan said:

Why would you feel sad for Mario? He has had Luigi left behind this whole time and when Luigi gets his own game, you feel sorry for Mario!?

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Think Nintendo should make a Luigi's Mansion 2? If so, I'm definitely looking forward to it.

They said that Luigi's Mansion would work perfectly for the 3DS so add up the math.

N said:
Ultramariologan said:

Why would you feel sad for Mario? He has had Luigi left behind this whole time and when Luigi gets his own game, you feel sorry for Mario!?

Apparently, that person likes Mario, because I feel sorry for Mario too. Luigi gets all the attention from the fans anyway. But anyway, I laughed at Mario when Mario got in a torture chamber when Luigi rescued him.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Definitely or new Luigi's mansion, well they did make NSMB (even though that's sort of a different thing)

PokemonMaster said:
I remember Mario talked and was stuck IN A PAINTING gave me the heart attack.
I talked about that near the beginning of the thread. MARIO SHOULD NEVER SPEAK FULL SENTENCES. IT'S CREEPY.

I think Mario should. It's not like someone took away Mario's rights to speak. Sure, it would sound weird, but that's because he never spoke in full sentences for prolonged periods of time. He does say things in Mario vs Donkey Kong, though. Come back here you big monkey!

Heck YES! I can totally imagine that happening

wouldn't baby luigi have a seizure or something after seeing a ghost? Luigi is shaking when he opens the door...I wonder what baby luigi would be like. I mean isn't everything scarier as a child?

LOL at Baby Luigi having a seizure. I think he would probably wail more or have some sort of special item that makes him overcome his fear of ghosts. I was thinking that he could be Luigi's sidekick in Luigi's Mansion 2 as player 2. Or he could be the main character and Luigi is the player 2 person. I dunno.

Hey, I can dream too. I really want 2 players wandering around a mansion.

Don't you guys mean heart attack? And I believe (I could be wrong) that Baby Luigi is a little braver than Luigi. And why would a baby get a mansion? What about Baby Luigi's Haunted Nursery? :P

Back