Luigi's Mansion

But if the Boos didn't run away from you, wouldn't it be a little bit too easy?

No, but Nintendo should change the way the boos are fought or something like that instead of "the last boos take forever to suck in!"

Either that, or it's definitely my fault I haven't figured that out a little earlier.

Cosmopolitan said:
Either that, or it's definitely my fault I haven't figured that out a little earlier.

The boss didn't seem to be a fun one for you, either way.

Eh, I don't know what others think about Boolossus though

I think Boolossus is annoying because for some reason the Boos don't freeze all the time when you hit them.

Yeah, I can agree with that, but I figured how to beat him by shooting ice balls in random, but logical directions. I ended up with a bronze frame, but it was totally worth it.

Well, again, if they ever make a second Luigi's Mansion, they should pull the Boolossus off better or just make more rooms to explore in.

Or they don't merge 15 Boo's into one boss battle.

That's what I meant by making more rooms.

Maybe in several specific floors of the mansion you can jump? Why specific? I think jumping in Luigi's Mansion would be kinda gamebreaking.

Yeah I don't want jumping in Luigi's Mansion. It's fun without it. Hey cosmojay twins let's take over Marioverse again.

Should there be ghosts of other enemies in the Marioverse besides Boos? We have Shy Guy ghosts, why can't we have Goomba or Koopa Troopa ghosts?

That sounds like a neat idea!

Other Mario characters, such as Princess Peach or even Daisy, can play a bigger role in the game.

Or we can be a deranged maniac and add Peach and Daisy ghosts to suck in the mansion!

That sounds a bit too crazy.

Maybe we can have Bob-omb ghosts?

Friendly Toad ghosts or evil ones? Or both? I'd like to have both. Maybe they will be the new save points.

I tend to see Bob-ombs as kind of both mechanical and biological. Bob-ombs do have emotions and stuff like that. They are not exactly robots, but they are not exactly animals either.

We also could have Toadette ghosts.

I can only imagine Luigi having more animations of freaking out on any type of ghost. What would be cool are pre-rendered cutscenes. Mario games rarely do that these days, and Luigi's Mansion should have them.

I just drool over pre-rendered cutscenes. I hope I'm not the only one who does this. Luigi's Mansion 2 should have more of them.

If you don't count me, then I drool as well. I just don't want them overload the game with cutscenes however, just enough to keep me happy.

Eh, I'm not asking for a movie, though.

Luigi's Mansion can include a garage. Wonder how the ghosts would do in there.

Car ghosts :3

Back