Luigi's Mansion

A nursery would be too small.

Also, Baby Mario's total manliness would scare away all the ghosts.

Baby Mario is captured by the ghosts, so no, he's trapped...somewhere.

Well, for the antagonists of the game, they should be the ones that are crazy for giving a baby a mansion. Baby Luigi is no way braver than Luigi, he's just naive.

BTW, a haunted nursery sounds cool.

Cosmopolitan said:
Baby Luigi is no way braver than Luigi, he's just naive.
Ah, point taken. As for people crazy enough to give Baby Luigi a mansion, maybe Waluigi. Think about it, he wants to get rid of Baby Luigi so he doesn't grow up to be Luigi.* Or maybe, perish the thought, Baby Waluigi, although I'm not sure how he would get the mansion himself.

*: My theory for the babies appearing in sports/party titles is some sort of everyday time travel, allowing them to be present in the future.

Mason said:
Cosmopolitan said:
Baby Luigi is no way braver than Luigi, he's just naive.
Ah, point taken. As for people crazy enough to give Baby Luigi a mansion, maybe Waluigi. Think about it, he wants to get rid of Baby Luigi so he doesn't grow up to Luigi. Or maybe, perish the thought, Baby Waluigi, although I'm not sure how he would get the mansion himself.

Baby Luigi found out that he inherited it?

Waluigi would be a pretty cool antagonist. He tricks Baby Luigi (who really isn't that much of a gullible idiot adult Luigi is, ahem, no offense Luigi) into this mansion. Waluigi would then try to be really sneaky and filled with booby traps and he tries to KO Baby Luigi.

Cosmopolitan said:
Waluigi would be a pretty cool antagonist. He tricks Baby Luigi (who really isn't that much of a gullible idiot adult Luigi is, ahem, no offense Luigi) into this mansion. Waluigi would then try to be really sneaky and filled with booby traps and he tries to KO Baby Luigi.
I know I've said in the past that Waluigi is filler but I think he needs to appear as a main antagonist in a game. And if anyone says Mario DDR I'll slap them with a Cheep-Cheep. :P

Mason said:
Cosmopolitan said:
I know I've said in the past that Waluigi is filler but I think he needs to appear as a main antagonist in a game. And if anyone says Mario DDR I'll slap them with a Cheep-Cheep. :P

Per.

Waluigi is a character filled with potential. He could play as the bad guy in Baby Luigi's Mansion. I can almost imagine it.

Waluigi can even play as a bad guy if it's not Baby Luigi who walks in but Luigi. But anyway, it would be nice to see Baby Luigi star for once. The little guy needs more love.

No way Baby Luigi is going to appear without Baby Mario! He can serve as second player!

Cosmopolitan said:
No way Baby Luigi is going to appear without Baby Mario! He can serve as second player!

Who can serve as the second player? Manly dude or Cheesy Baby Luigi? Your use of pronouns aggravate me.

Scrub Jay said:
Who can serve as the second player? Manly dude or Cheesy Baby Luigi? Your use of pronouns aggravate me.
Who's Manly dude? Your use of nouns aggravates me. Just kidding. :P

Now since this is a Luigi's Mansion thread I'm going to say that I would really like to see a second Luigi's Mansion. I really enjoyed the first one, even though it was pretty easy. I have to admit though that I got stuck on some puzzles.

@LGM: Well, what do you think? Don't be sarcastic with me. It's called BABY LUIGI'S Mansion, whodya think is gonna be the main character? Wario?

Ok, to clarify things for your puny little nail, Baby Luigi is the main character, Baby Mario is a sidekick.

@Mason: Luigi's Mansion will always be a memorable experience. Please Nintendo, oh please make a Luigi's Mansion 2! Screw Mario platformers...

Mason said:
Scrub Jay said:
Who's Manly dude? Your use of nouns aggravates me. Just kidding. :P

Now since this is a Luigi's Mansion thread I'm going to say that I would really like to see a second Luigi's Mansion. I really enjoyed the first one, even though it was pretty easy. I also have to admit that I got stuck on some puzzles.

Don't worry too much about the whole "manly dude" thing. I just give nicknames to people such as Baby Mario.

Cosmopolitan said:
@LGM: Well, what do you think? Don't be sarcastic with me. It's called BABY LUIGI'S Mansion, whodya think is gonna be the main character? Wario?

Ok, to clarify things for your puny little nail, Baby Luigi is the main character, Baby Mario is a sidekick.

@Mason: Luigi's Mansion will always be a memorable experience. Please Nintendo, oh please make a Luigi's Mansion 2! Screw Mario platformers...

A Luigi's Mansion 2 would be nice.

You're talking to a scrub jay, here, not a Little Green Man. Or was it LeftyGreenMario?

I said don't double post. It's frowned upon. And also, why can't I call you LGM? I've seen people with new usernames refer to their old ones in the forums.

On topic: Luigi's Mansion 2 should have a gigantic mansion for more playtime. Plus, I think that there should be more element medals. They are an awesome mechanic. Maybe they will give us nostalgia and return the old ghosts into this mansion.

Cosmopolitan said:
I said don't double post. It's frowned upon. And also, why can't I call you LGM? I've seen people with new usernames refer to their old ones in the forums.

On topic: Luigi's Mansion 2 should have a gigantic mansion for more playtime. Plus, I think that there should be more element medals. They are an awesome mechanic. Maybe they will give us nostalgia and return the old ghosts into this mansion.

Luigi's Mansion could have made better use of elements, especially ice. I'm not sure how much times you need ice, but it's a few times, including the boss fight.

I really hope that they don't cram 15 Boos into one boss fight, like Boolossus.

Cosmopolitan said:
I really hope that they don't cram 15 Boos into one boss fight, like Boolossus.

Yeah, that was unnecessary to make a short game an even shorter game.

The Boolossus fight was annoying (for you) anyway.

Just because it was annoying doesn't mean it was a bad boss fight.

Cosmopolitan said:
Just because it was annoying doesn't mean it was a bad boss fight.

You wouldn't enjoy a boss fight if it was annoying, no?

Yeah, but I also appreciate creativity. The Boolossuss fight offers exactly that.

Well, they could have pulled it off better.

But who would have thought pulling a giantic Boo into a frozen unicorn horn makes the Boo "pop" into smaller boos, then you must freeze them and vacuum them up? I still hated the boss, but I did appreciate its creativity.

Again, all I am saying is that Nintendo could have done a better job; they should make the boss less frustrating to beat.

Back