The Koopaling's Mother?

Porkchoppie

PLEEEEEEEEEASE, THROW THE BOOOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEE!
I MEAN REALLY, NINTENDO? You can't has Babies without a female, Silleh Geese!

I think it's best kept secret. That way fans have their own way of interpreting it themselves. The lack of explanation in the Mario series behind some things leaves the door open for many Mario fanfiction writers. Whether the theories are crack or not.

Maybe Peach IS the mother and she isn't telling anybody
Maybe it's a secret Female koopa that Bowser stays hidden on purpose
Maybe they weren't born but rather created by Magic
Maybe Bowser's type of koopa are Asexual, kinda like Yoshis in that sense

There's tons and tons of theories going on. And the Mario series aren't really supposed to explain everything. (Older fans don't like to be reminded they're playing a Kid's game series)

Porkchoppie said:

Bowser could have just ordered them from Stork mail.

Bowser is a Komodo dragon. He hatches his minions from eggs

It all happened when Bowser exploded and many Koopalings fell everywhere. The Bowser we see has been Photoshopped in.

Porkchoppie said:
what about the father? I remember that those seven Koopalings are not mentioned to be Bowser's kids in the present version of introduction of New Super Mario bros.
but for Bowser Jr's mother mentioned in Sunshine, staff should want to keep it a secret for some reason.

Or if the secret is that Bowser Jr. was an orphan, it would be more touching if the plot is good :P

If Bowser Jr was an orphan, then that would mean both of his parents would be dead. It doesn't count if one turns undead then comes back to life.

I think Bowser had a wife, but Mario killed her in World 1-2. :D
Hint: Second enemy you see.
Reason: Shady character that walked right into Mario.

It's meant to be a secret/unknown

maybe in a future mario game they will reveal it.

Some theories (some logical, some not so much) my insane friends and I come up with at lunch:

-Bowser is actually a cross-dressing female. She went to a sperm bank.
-DAISY
-Asexual reproduction
-They do use storks in the Mario series.
-They're all robots, controlled by Daisy. Because Daisy is evil incarnate.
-Mario hallucinates them. I mean, do we really know what's in a Super Mushroom?
-Unsuccesful cloning attempts

Don't question Mario logic. Seriously, you say that how can they have mothers when all of this is coming from a land where every single freaking object has eyes and there are mysterious floating blocks. Oh, and there's Wario's existence.

I have two answers that I generally stick to. One: Bowser is king. Chances are pretty good that he, being an old-style monarchic king, has his fair share of... ladies in waiting. Concubines, baby. It's good to be the king. Seriously, though, I can't imagine a beast the size of Bowser popping seven, possibly eight kids out of the same woman.

My other answer ties into a strange trait of the Koopas. Being turtles, they're hatched from eggs, right? ...Like Yoshis. And their shoes seem to be part of their anatomy, right? Like they're born with shoes on? ...Like Yoshis. And they have hard, durable grows on their back, almost shell-like in shape. ...Like Yoshis (but bigger). So maybe they do, in fact, reproduce like Yoshis.

schmutz said:
Some theories (some logical, some not so much) my insane friends and I come up with at lunch:

--Unsuccesful cloning attempts

I say that's the most logical answer which would explain why the koopalings bear some resemblance to him (spiked shells, yellow skin except for Morton, and green shells for most before NSMBW, and sharp finger/toenails) and when Bowser Jr. was introduced that means the cloning was successful.

Filburt Turtle said:
schmutz said:
This is actually the best theory for this I've ever heard. The Stork is real in Mario world.

And the stork is based off of a REAL stork.

White%20Stork%201%20Silves%201%20Sep%2007sm.jpg

Stork2.jpg

A stork brought the Bowser's little abominations to him from out of the blue.

Scrub Jay said:
Filburt Turtle said:
schmutz said:
This is actually the best theory for this I've ever heard. The Stork is real in Mario world.

Stork2.jpg

Why would the Stork help Bowser after Baby Bowser and Kamek stole that poor bird, tied it up, and made it sat next to a smelly, stupid baby all day?

The Stork's intended parents were a different pair, but the Stork hated the brats so much that he/she dropped the sack on Bowser's Castle.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Scrub Jay said:
Filburt Turtle said:
schmutz said:

Stork2.jpg

Why would the Stork help Bowser after Baby Bowser and Kamek stole that poor bird, tied it up, and made it sat next to a smelly, stupid baby all day?

The stork still has a job to do, whether he likes the person or not. I actually like the idea of the stork giving Bowser his Koopalings. That just seems to make more sense to me than him being asexual or by some kind of magic.

I actually like the idea of the stork giving Bowser his Koopalings. That just seems to make more sense to me than him being asexual or by some kind of magic.
This. So much. It's much easier for someone to wrap their head around and fits the overall tone of the series much better.

I still don't understand why the Stork wants to help someone who has captured it for no reason. They could just kidnap Baby Luigi and that's it, but nooooo! I guess the more you kidnap, the better.

Back