The Koopaling's Mother?

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
I still don't understand why the Stork wants to help someone who has captured it for no reason. They could just kidnap Baby Luigi and that's it, but nooooo! I guess the more you kidnap, the better.

Like I'm saying, the Stork probably doesn't want to help Bowser, but he has to. Plus, Kamek (or Bowser, however you think about it) is evil. He probably had a reason to kidnap the Stork, such as keeping him from attempting to rescue Baby Luigi.

I wonder who orders the Stork to deliver the children? Some sort of Star Being?

Either:

Mason said:

OR

Mason said:
The Stork is real in the Mario world.

These are the only two feasible answers, IMO. Preferably the latter as a serious answer, obviously. It seems like the general consensus. And who knows why he'd help Bowser? The Stork could be Chaotic-Nuetral. Or maybe he thought parenthood would make Bowser nice.

Mason said:
Either:

Mason said:

OR

Mason said:
The Stork is real in the Mario world.

These are the only two feasible answers, IMO. Preferably the latter as a serious answer, obviously. It seems like the general consensus. And who knows why he'd help Bowser? The Stork could be Chaotic-Nuetral. Or maybe he thought parenthood would make Bowser nice.

I always assumed that the Stork was pretty much neutral to helping some characters. I don't think it really cared what side they would be on.

I think the Stork still has a memory, and traumatic events like that can influence a bird and how it can get scared

Scrub Jay said:
The Stork's intended parents were a different pair, but the Stork hated the brats so much that he/she dropped the sack on Bowser's Castle.

Clawdia is probably Bowser Jr's mother, but the fact that she isn't seen in any games (except for the False Bowser that looks like a girl, ) means that she probably didn't mother the Koopalings. Maybe a regular Koopa that magically got a mega mushroom? Maybe some mutant Yoshi eggs? Maybe...*rambles on and on and on*

Bowser is related to Gila Monsters. He lays tons of eggs. He creates the Koopa Troop.

Back