Do you think there should be a CGI Mario movie?

I'd love that. Especially if they were do do an adaption of the Paper Mario series.

THIS WOULD RUIN PIXAR'S REPUTATION

The voice acting would be a problem too. I wouldn't stand Mario talking long speeches with that voice of his. Just no. Same goes for Waluigi.

All I want is CGI Baby Luigi :-\

Villain said:
Only if it was animated characters.

Only the good Mario movies would be animated. If it is not animated, it is not Mario.

Now, if there is such a movie, I hope time and effort will be spent on it so it can defy the video-game-based-movies-are-bad reputation.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Villain said:
Only if it was animated characters.

Only the good Mario movies would be animated. If it is not animated, it is not Mario.

Now, if there is such a movie, I hope time and effort will be spent on it so it can defy the video-game-based-movies-are-bad reputation.
Yeha I agree thought it would be cool if they got actor's that really fitted the Mario part. ;)

Here's my casting choice:
Mario-Mark Wahlberg
Luigi-Robin Williams
Peach-Amy Adams
Daisy-Taylor Swift
Toad-Seth Rogen
Yoshi-Bronson Pinchot
Wario-Jack Black
Waluigi-Adam Sandler
Donkey Kong-Ron Perlman
Diddy Kong-Chris Tucker
Bowser-Gary Oldman
Kamek-Ray Liotta
Bowser Jr-Justin Timberlake
Ludwig von Koopa-Nathan Kress
Wendy Koopa-Elle Fanning
Morton Koopa Jr-Josh Peck
Roy Koopa-Tracy Morgan
Iggy Koopa-Frankie Muniz
Larry Koopa-Jason Earls
Lemmy Koopa-Macaulay Culkin
Toadsworth-Christopher Lloyd

My dream idea for a Mario movie, it'll never happen:
A CGI movie that acts as a deconstruction of the franchise, with some elements of self-parody. It would have to at least be loosely based off one of the games, because 1993 movie had no connection to the games whatsoever. I'd also like it to be actually funny, not the narmfest that was Super Mario Bros. I'd also like a new Mario cartoon with much less animation errors.

do you mean an independant anime story? It only depend on if Nintendo really need that and make box office.
Reality series didn't work at all, but recently Nintendo only offered copyright to Kirby anime in Japan.
Was there any 3D film that isn't original from Pixar or Disney = =?

IMP the Nintendo staff and plot writer should make up their defects of main games before this topic. :P

I'd like to see a game about Nintendo in general. Perhaps the heroes have to save the world after the villains tore up the universe.
Characters I'd like to see:
Mario (duh)
Luigi
Peach
Toad
Bowser
Link
Zelda
Ganon
Navi
Samus
Ridley
Yoshi
Baby Mario brothers
Kamek
Kirby
DeDeDe
Meta Knight
Team Star Fox
Andross
Team Star Wolf
A couple Pokemon

Any ideas for voice actors for these guys?

Evil Magikrazy said:
I'd like to see a game about Nintendo in general. Perhaps the heroes have to save the world after the villains tore up the universe.
Characters I'd like to see:
Mario (duh)
Luigi
Peach
Toad
Bowser
Link
Zelda
Ganon
Navi
Samus
Ridley
Yoshi
Baby Mario brothers
Kamek
Kirby
DeDeDe
Meta Knight
Team Star Fox
Andross
Team Star Wolf
A couple Pokemon

Any ideas for voice actors for these guys?
Mario-Mark Wahlberg
Luigi-Robin Williams
Peach-Amy Adams
Toad-Seth Rogen
Bowser-Gary Oldman
Link-Elijah Wood
Zelda-Kristen Stewart
Ganon-Arnold Schwarzenneger
Samus-Angelina Jolie
Kamek-Ray Liotta
Yoshi-Bronson Pinchot
King DeDeDe-Kevin James
Meta Knight-Antonio Banderas
Fox-Matt Damon
Andross-Mark Hamill
Wolf-Kevin Costner
I got nothing for the other characters

The only voice actors these characters should have are their official voice actors. (Charles Martinet for Mario, Luigi, etc.)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not really the whole concept of a Mario movie wouldn't work since Mario doesn't have an actual personality, and the plots of Mario games are very weak so a Mario Movie would probably have just as weak a plot

Animal-Vegetable-Mineral Man said:
Not really the whole concept of a Mario movie wouldn't work since Mario doesn't have an actual personality, and the plots of Mario games are very weak so a Mario Movie would probably have just as weak a plot

The creators of the movie, could, well, just come up with the plot the Mario series uses but give way more depth to it. I can see it happening.

Back