Do you think there should be a CGI Mario movie?

La Marionette said:
Um... no. I want the movie to be as faithful as possible to the Mario series.

As possible.

supermariofan said:
Magikrazy said:
La Marionette said:
Okay, so Mario will have no personality or backstory, the screen will scroll sideways, and you get to control Mario. It will be exactly like a Mario game!

See the problems?
I'm giving the mario bros a personality and a backstory
Good idea, that would make a better movie.

Tell about what happened in Mario Bros. when they were fixing pipes and Crabs and Turtles started coming out of the pipes. Maybe you could have them enter one of the pipes and end up in the Mushroom Kingdom.

Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Magikrazy said:
La Marionette said:
Okay, so Mario will have no personality or backstory, the screen will scroll sideways, and you get to control Mario. It will be exactly like a Mario game!

See the problems?

Tell about what happened in Mario Bros. when they were fixing pipes and Crabs and Turtles started coming out of the pipes. Maybe you could have them enter one of the pipes and end up in the Mushroom Kingdom.
actually they never heard of the Mushroom Kingdom yet and here's a backstory: Mario (voiced by Mark Wahlberg) and Luigi (voiced by Robin Williams) are plumbers who live in Brooklyn, who always lose to the Wario bros (voiced by Jack Black and Adam Sandler) and always tried to make their lives better

supermariofan said:
Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Magikrazy said:
La Marionette said:

See the problems?

actually they never heard of the Mushroom Kingdom yet and here's a backstory: Mario (voiced by Mark Wahlberg) and Luigi (voiced by Robin Williams) are plumbers who live in Brooklyn, who always lose to the Wario bros (voiced by Jack Black and Adam Sandler) and always tried to make their lives better
I'm sure that they have faint memories of the Mushroom World (if you remember the Yoshi games, they were born in the Mushroom Kingdom)

Anyway, here's how I would see the beginning:

We see a baby Mario and a baby Luigi being dropped off by the stork, when Kamek steals Baby Luigi, and the shock makes the stork drop Baby Mario. Baby Mario lands on a nearby Yoshi. After going on their adventure to rescue Baby Mario (most of which you don't see), the Babies are dropped off successfully. Years pass, and the Mario Bros' parents realize that with the Koopas in charge, the Mushroom World isn't safe for the now 8-year old Mario Bros., and they move to Brooklyn. One night, as the Mario family is visiting the circus, Mario is astounded by one performance: a man who trained a baby gorilla to balance on a ball. More later.

I approve for that as a beginning :D

supermariofan said:
Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
I'm also having :daisy: actually kick some ass
Well, she has been a bit of a tomboy ever since Mario Tennis.
and maybe have her knee Luigi in the groins for calling her "dollface"
Or maybe she could unleash a MEGATON PUNCH!
what's that?
The second most powerful punch in the world (Falcon being the most).

Back