Good wishes aren't always good wishes

Granted, but now it won't respond at all.

I wish we got another fire/fighting Pokemon for people to rage about.

Granted, It's just a clone of Incineroar, and it's not creative.

I wish for Mario Maker 3 (anything could happen, right?)

Granted. Now, SMM2 is the 3DS version and SMM3 is the Nintendo Switch version. Oh, and nothing has changed besides the names.

I wish for the next user to get a year's supply of their favorite fruit, and one week's worth is delivered every Monday. And you don't have to share with me.

Granted. I've never been able to settle on a single favorite fruit. (Though maybe that just means a different fruit every week.)

I wish my hands weren't so dry.

If you like to waltz with potatoes up and down the produce aisle, then I have the show for you.
Granted. Anyway, you unfortunately run out of food and must sacrifice the potato in order to live.

I wish that I could talk to tomatoes.

Granted, tomatoes insult you because you ate members of their species.

I wish for a new Sonic Movie trailer, because right now, we're just stuck on a creepy poster.

Granted, but it is a failure and nobody watches the videos.

I wish I could talk to animals.

Granted, the animals insult you.

I wish Smash Ultimate was actually THE ultimate smash game, considering they took out some game modes and stuff.

Granted, it was in development, but it was too much and soon they outright canceled it.

I wish Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble 2 was actually released. I don't care how bad it might be, I just want to play it.

Granted, it's a Japan-only game and now you need to go to Japan to even play it.

I wish Cuphead was in Smash. (Seriously though, I found him the perfect moveset)

Cuphead said:
I wish Cuphead was in Smash. (Seriously though, I found him the perfect moveset)
Granted, he's bottom tier by a landslide and is outright stated to be intentionally weak, much like Pichu in Melee.

I wish that the next Mario & Luigi game is an actually new game and not a remake.

(Good wishes aren't always good wishes) oooooooooooooof

Oh, you mean like A Link Between Worlds, where it's a remake but with radically different objectives? Granted.

I wish for the localization of Mother 3.

Granted, it's covered in trash, as it stayed on the ground for a long time.

I wish Incineroar's up special got more buffed (don't really care but whatever)

Granted. It's so powerful that Incineroar dominates the Ultimate metagame, even moreso than Meta Knight in Brawl, and gets banned from every tournament ruleset in existence. He is even frowned upon to use in casual matches.

I wish that I was a ghost.

Granted, you get caught by Luigi's Poltergust 5000.

I wish to fix my sleep schedule.

Dream Stone Spirit said:
Granted. It's a broken mess, translation included, and you're really better off playing the Japanese version.
Honestly, I'd probably rather play that than an actually good translation like Tomato's.

Granted. Now you sleep for two minutes a day.

I wish for immortality.

Granted, but everything around you is dying and everything and now your life sucks.

I wish I didn't have to wait forever to get a new Nintendo console.

Granted. Now you have to wait forever and a day.

I wish for Dragon Quest to be renamed back to Dragon Warrior.

Granted.
Five years later, Tony Stark accidentally snaps you out of existence.

I wish Sonic '06 was remastered, glitches and all.

Granted. The game still sucks. That's something you can't fix.

I wish the Switch Online wasn't payable (and doesn't suck)

Back