Good wishes aren't always good wishes

granted. you see your future self inventing a time machine, travelling back in time and accidentally landed on top of YOU in the present day killing you, causing the entire universe to rip apart because 'time paradox'.

i wish no one in the whole world invents a time machine

granted but a person does it without your knowing.

I wish the RMV was not as boring.

I have no clue what a RMV is, so I mistake it for "rotating mario vehicle" and that thing uh.. falls on your house?

I wish for a atom that does not effect anything at all and floats in space 9001 light years away orbiting a pebble that doesn't have anything on it to not exist.

Granted. The LHC Particle Accelerator in Boston is used to test it but it something goes wrong, it crashes in the turbine tunnels and Hawking's theory of radiation is disproved, and the black hole destroys the solar system.

I wish that somebody would skype call me.

KoopartolBB said:
I have no clue what a RMV is, so I mistake it for "rotating mario vehicle" and that thing uh.. falls on your house?

RMV: Registry of Motor Vehicles

Porygon-Z said:
Granted. The LHC Particle Accelerator in Boston is used to test it but it something goes wrong, it crashes in the turbine tunnels and Hawking's theory of radiation is disproved, and the black hole destroys the solar system.

I wish that somebody would skype call me.

Granted. It's a hacker who steals all your personal info.

I wish Donkey Kong died.

1-UP Mushroom

I wish Pixar would start making more original movies and not just sequels.

Granted. It sucks.

I wish that nobody can find a loophole to ruin for this wish so there won't be any feasable way to make this wish "bad".

Granted. You cannot.

I wish for a atom that does not effect anything at all and floats in space 9001 light years away from earth. Also, it will never be used for a particle accelerator or anything at all. Also, it will never touch anything.

Granted. You drop it on the floor and step on it and it kills you.

I wish for a atom that does not effect anything at all and floats in space 9001 light years away from earth. Also, it will never be used for a particle accelerator or anything at all. Also, it will never touch anything. Also, it will never kill me. Also it will not exist.

Granted, because nothing happens, you become bored and depressed.

I wish people would stop trolling in this thread by wishing for perfect wishes.

Granted. You stop a user named "people" but not me.

I wish to do the same exact thing as
KoopartolBB said:
I wish for a atom that does not effect anything at all and floats in space 9001 light years away from earth. Also, it will never be used for a particle accelerator or anything at all. Also, it will never touch anything. Also, it will never kill me. Also it will not exist.
except I do not get bored and the next wish-plot-twist to not exist.

Granted. Your account doesn't exist.
I wish to fail at the most boring match of Super Smash Bros 4.

I wish people could start saying their wishes on this thread.

Granted, but you lose your ability to see the wishes on this thread.

I wish for some salami. (you are not supposed to see that!)

Granted but none of the wishes are your's, they're given to various mad scientists who end up destroying the universe with their wishes.

I wish Waluigi took over the world.

Back