My Suggestions for SSB4

Kallen Kōzuki said:
The Glitz Pit won't be a bad idea and Shy Guy Toybox either. GF75 you just read my mind on the Castle Bleck. WWW135 STAY ON TOPIC!!
Sorry, what IS the topic? We're talking about stage ideas, right?

No, were not talking about stages in general, we are talking about the current stage topic which is Yold Desert (last page)

Kallen Kōzuki said:
No, were not talking about stages in general, we are talking about the current stage topic which is Yold Desert (last page)
Oh, whoops, sorry I started posted on that topic kind of recently so I didn't know what anyone was talking about. Sorry

Next topic!

Series: Mario

Castle Bleck (Unlockable)
This stage will take place in the last room of Castle Bleck (Count Bleck battle took place). The platforms in the room are first still then in a little while smiley faces appear on the platform and the platforms start moving then in a little while they will shoot white laser bits at the players doing damage to them it will also show how much damage they receive like in Super Paper Mario then the smiley faces will disappear and the platforms will stay still again. In some occasion the moving platforms will release a barrage of those white bits at the players damaging them, it will be indicted by a bright red flash. Or this stage can be similar to "Delifino Plaza", taking the players to random places in Castle Bleck and that room can be one of them.

Uh... How about giving a little love to other Mario RPGs at least. Like Forest Maze since you have Geno in already, and maybe an M&L series stage. Also PM1 or Thousand Year Door needs more representation, the Smash series doesn't ignore past games THAT much... no reason to have this much from SPM

Don't worry I have a lot of old school stages coming up, I'm just getting over the SPM stages quickly.

4th: Subcon (Default)
This stage takes place in, as suggested by the name, Subcon. This stage is similar to the Mushroomy Kingdom as it has the auto-scrolling camera going right. Some of these places in this stage will be world 1-1 and Wart’s Castle and other places. In Wart’s Castle Phantos will come out of the background and attack the players giving them moderate damage.

super-electronic magnet man bzzzzz said:
The Evil Guy said:
Super Smash Bros Gods
Stay on Topic Please
Thanks.

super-electronic magnet man bzzzzz said:
No game needs (or could handle) so many worthless stages...
Is that another there won't be enough memory space argument because stop that. Since Nintendo somehow manage to put a lot of stuff (mostly useless) in one disc, they can also put an overkill of mine into one disc also!

Villain11 said:
The Evil Guy said:
Super Smash Bros Gods
DRSEAWEED!
Stay on the fuckin topic!

Look, if you want to say something off the current topic then say something about the the topic first then with this format "Off-Topic:", then you can say something off-topic.

What was That desert in Paper Mario? Not the Dry Dry Desert but the one from Bow's Chapter.

Leeroy Jenkins said:
What was That desert in Paper Mario? Not the Dry Dry Desert but the one from Bow's Chapter.

Dry Dry Gulch

Anyway, I think the problem is that stages are less interesting to get into a topic. May I suggest you put down multiple stages at a time to speed up all your stage idea? Maybe like 3-5 each one? That way there's more to talk about. Continue with just one and it's just users seeing the stage and info saying "I like/dislike this idea"
I'm sure it will be just slightly easier to stay on topic when we're back into Character mode.

Next topic. Oh yeah, one more thing, the Mario stages are like the characters, an overkill, double-digit quantity. Also I'm going to show two stages because the first ones description is very short.

Isle Delfino (Unlockable)
It is exactly like the stage “ Delfino Plaza ”, but the floating moving stage will take the players to other places of Isle Delfino besides Delfino Plaza.

Super Mario 64 (Unlockable)
This stage works exactly like “ Delfino Plaza ” but the design of the floating moving stage is different and it will take you to one of the places Mario has visited during the event of Super Mario 64 [DS]. Probably all of the Bosses that appeared in Super Mario 64 [DS] (except Bowser) can appear in the areas they were found and they can attack the players in there own way. Another area of this stage can be the back of the castle and the blocks can act like really small platforms. The players will always visit first the outside of the castle (random place there) then the inside (random place there also) then one of the worlds that appeared in Super Mario 64 [DS] per battle.

Next 3!

Bowser Castle (Unlockable)
Like the name insist, the stage take place either on or in Bowser Castle. I’m not sure if it should be grounded or platform type stage. Some hazards are fireballs coming right under or over the stage, a Bowser statue spitting exploding fireballs from the background, podoboo chains, thwomps, whomps, the ground bulging up then it spew out lava, hand traps, and in some occasions the ground will ripple just like it did in Mario Kart Wii.

8th: Rainbow Road (Unlockable)
Since you made a stage that focuses on one of the first race courses, this time around there should be a stage that focus on the last course. This stage works similar to Mute City. The stage takes place on a platform that race along Rainbow Road, in occasions the platform will settle under the stage like Mute City and the battle takes place on the course. Racers will occasionally zip along the course; these racers go much more faster and do more damage then the ones in the stage Mario Circuit. Also in some rare occasions a falling star will fall out of the sky damaging anybody who touches it while it’s falling but when it hits the ground a starman will appear and a fighter can then grab it (Even if the starman item is turned off.).

9th: Paper Battle Arena (Default)
Remember back in the game Paper Mario, that floating arena Kammy made for Bowser to make him stronger, well that should be a stage. I can see this stage as medium sized with three gimmicks; the first one is in some occasions a bolt of lightning will come down from the sky, the other one is that bridge that collapse before the battle of the actual game it came from sometimes reconstructs itself and acts as a temporary solid platform, and finally in some occasions Kammy Koopa can be seen in the background flying back and forth on her broomstick, when this happens either nothing happens or Kammy races across the stage giving high damage to anybody who she hits. With correct timing, with any attack, they can hit her off her broomstick, she will then fall off the stage and not be seen for a long time in battle. When she does appear again she'll keep doing the same thing.

Now we're on to some good ideas. All 3 are nice here, I never thought about the Paper Battle arena. Then again probably because it'd be a little too much like Final Destination if it weren't for the gimmicks.

Alright, time for the final 3 stages until we go to the next series!

Forest Maze (Unlockable)
It’s just basically a floating stage floating over the forest maze. Every time the players enter the battle there will be 0-7 platforms of different sizes, places, and angles. There are a few hazards and those hazards are; number one, in some occasions a few aeros will fly out from the background then they will land on the stage, paralyzing and damaging any players who were touched, in rare
occasions there will be a rain of aeros, the second is in some occasions a boulder will be thrown (by a Guerilla) at the stage giving a player massive damage, third, a stinger or multiple stingers (launched by a buzzer) will hit the stage poisoning anybody who got hit (it will have the same affect as Lip’s Stick), and the fourth one is that a slime ball (thrown by an octolot) will fly to the stage and when it hits the grounds or any platform it will cause that place to become slippery. When entering the stage in some occasions the stage will be in a night-time scenery and when that happens Amanitas will appear behind the stage lighting up the stage. The Forest Maze theme song could be one of the songs that can play on this stage.

11th: Airship Fleet (Unlockable)
When the fighters first enter the stage they will first start out in the air, they will fall for a few moments, afterwards they will land on an airship which is part of a fleet from the game Super Mario Bros. 3. When they land on the airship the camera will auto-scroll to the right (just like in Super Mario Bros. 3), the gimmicks will be the original gimmicks from that game. Once players pass a whole airship there will be another one right on front of the last airship, but the layout and size of each airship is different so there is no pattern. Occasionally the Sunken Ghost Ship, the airship from Rainbow Ride (in its Super Smash Bros. remake), the airships from Super Mario Galaxy [2], Airship Fortress from Mario Kart DS, Rainbow Ship from Mario Hoops 3-on-3 (without Chocobos or any other Square-Enix copyrights), and possibly or probably the Doomship from The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 can also appear, probably the Doomship can teleport to parts of the stage as a gimmick.

12th: Super Mario Bros. (Default)
This large grounded type stage is unique because the camera is fixed on one position and the stage has three areas, here let me explain. The first area which is at the top looks like the ground area of level 1 of Super Mario Bros. The left side has a castle sprite while on the far right side has a flag pole sprite, the layout is a brick ground with one gap, then the ground connects to a small stairs which connects to a bridge which connects back to brick ground, there are two warp pipes, one near the castle and the other near the flagpole, the one near the castle is a simple facing upward pipe, while the other one is a facing upward pipe with another pipe connected to it (like the one in world 1-2), the only gimmick here is at the warp pipes piranha plants will sometimes come out, cheep-cheeps will come out of the water below bridge, and goombas and buzzy beatles sometime appear on the ground. Entering the pipe at the right will make the character go into the second area. The second area is an underground area. There is a one series going up and the other going down, one of them is located in the center-left while the other is in the center-right, there is also a warp pipe located on the far left. On the far right there is a wall of bricks, if the player goes over the wall of bricks there is an opening and if the player go inside that opening there is a large corridor with three warp pipes and words that say “Welcome to the warp zone”, each warp pipe will take the player to a different place, the center one will take them to the warp pipe on the far left of the same area, the left one will take them back into the first area, and the right one will take them to the bottom last area. The last area is a water one, but the players won’t swim in it, they will float to the bottom and fight there. Everybody moves slower, jump higher, depending on the projectile, their projectile attacks moves slower, and fire attacks are weaker here. The layout is a seaweed platform on the left, two seaweed walls (different heights) on the center left, a gap on the center, a series of platforms moving upwards on the center right, the warp pipe where the players enter the area above the water next to the series of platforms, and on the far right there is a warp pipe sticking out of cave alcove-like area made of green bricks which will take the player back to the first area, the gimmicks here are a blooper swimming along or a nanny blooper with baby bloopers. There are bricks and item boxes in mid-air scattered everywhere. On the very top of the stage there is Mario’s lives counter, points, and how much time left, but these don’t effect battle, they’re cameo references, except for the timer, when it reaches one hundred seconds the music playing on stage will go faster. Occasionally 8-bit sprites of Mario and/or Luigi can be seen in the background going through each area, this doesn’t affect battle.

Back