My Suggestions for SSB4

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Um, Shy Guy first originated from Super Mario Bros. 2. Shouldn't that make him part of the Mario series?

Well Yoshi originated in Super Mario World, and the Yoshi series is just really a sub-series of Mario anyway. Same thing with Wario and DK.

Also the next topic I'm supposing is some Yoshi stages? Need a good Yoshi's Island one. (a Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy stage would be HILARIOUS)

Next topic!

Series: Yoshi

Kamek: Unlockable
He is a crucial character to the Yoshi series so he does deserve a spot in the next Super Smash Bros. Probably one of his alternate colors can make him look like Psycho Kamek.

Kamek's Standard Special: Magic Spell
When the player holds the special button Kamek will charge his wand. The player can release the magic spell when it's fully charge or not or hold the charge for later.

Kamek's Side Special: Broom Rush
Kamek goes on his broomstick then one of these two things are his move. It worls similar to Sonic's Spin Charge or to Fox's Fox Illusion. It gives moderate damage.

Kamek's Up Special: Teleport
Kamek dissapear and reappear somewhere else, as simple as that.

Alright time to discuss. While commenting, what do you think should be his down special and final smash?

Yeah Kamek I already said wouldn't be that bad of an idea. Final Smash would probably summon some giant enemy boss, from Yoshi's Island. Kamek never powers up himself

Prince Fluff said:
Kamek would be unlikely.
Why not. He appeared in almost every Yoshi game and appeared several times in major Mario games. Plus he is a crucial, important, supporting character in almost every Yoshi game he is in, so he deserves a spot in SSB4.

Kallen Kōzuki said:
Next topic!

Kamek: Unlockable
He is a crucial character to the Yoshi series so he does deserve a spot in the next Super Smash Bros. Probably one of his alternate colors can make him look like Psycho Kamek.

Kamek's Standard Special: Magic Spell
When the player holds the special button Kamek will charge his wand. The player can release the magic spell when it's fully charge or not or hold the charge for later.

Kamek's Side Special: Broom Rush
Kamek goes on his broomstick then one of these two things are his move. It worls similar to Sonic's Spin Charge or to Fox's Fox Illusion. It gives moderate damage.

Kamek's Up Special: Teleport
Kamek dissapear and reappear somewhere else, as simple as that.

Alright time to discuss. While commenting, what do you think should be his down special and final smash?

That looks so much like how I had created Kamek's moves once xD Only I made the down special teleport, the up special his broom as recovery move, and the side special Kamella's spell, turning either into a fire ball or green shell.

For final smash he could let a random enemy appear and make it big (and then it'll attack the others).

Yeah if Yoshi just had to have a 2nd character in the series I believe Kamek would be the best idea since it adds another villain for the next story mode (Assuming the next one has something similar to Subspace) plus Kamek fighting his boss Bowser could have it's own rewards in awesome. And he fits the Yoshi series because he was a recurring character in Yoshi's way and made some sweet moments in other games (Particularly when he blasted Mario off in Super Mario Galaxy)

Kamek in my opinion would be a better roster decision then the Baby Mario Bros or Bowser Jr. even if of the 3 Bowser Jr would have the better chance

Hockeytown said:
Yeah if Yoshi just had to have a 2nd character in the series I believe Kamek would be the best idea since it adds another villain for the next story mode (Assuming the next one has something similar to Subspace) plus Kamek fighting his boss Bowser could have it's own rewards in awesome. And he fits the Yoshi series because he was a recurring character in Yoshi's way and made some sweet moments in other games (Particularly when he blasted Mario off in Super Mario Galaxy)

Kamek in my opinion would be a better roster decision then the Baby Mario Bros or Bowser Jr. even if of the 3 Bowser Jr would have the better chance
You mean Baby Bowser, Bowser Jr. is in the Mario series.

I'm going to add that final smash suggestion. What do you think it should be named?
Also what do you think Kamek's down special should be?

I was also kind of counting the Mario series too but yeah.

I don't know about the down special. I'd say magic shield of some sort but considering there's already all those Star Fox reflectors and PK Magnet plus the usual shields That'd be a little too much

A reflector shield I think is just the lazy way out of thinking if there are better ideas out there

Since we can't think of a down special, what do you think Kamek's final smash should be called?

Next topic.

Baby Mario Bros.: Unlockable
They are both the most important characters in the Yoshi's Island games and having both of them as seperate characters is a bit obscure.

Baby Mario Bros. Standard Special: Baby Hammer
When the player presses the special button the baby bros. will hold their hammers up and begin to charge. The player can press the special button again the unleash the move when it's fully charged or not. This move, fully charged, can give above moderate damage.

Baby Mario Bros. Down Special: Baby Drill
Based off the move from Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time this attack can give moderate, continuous damage when it hits an opponent. When they hit the ground the baby in the bottom will sometimes get stuck in the ground, so the first one will tug on him just for second which he'll pull him out of the ground and continue the battle.

Baby Mario Bros. Up Special: Baby Boost[er]
When the player uses this recovery move both of the babies will jump high into the air, once they reach the highest point they will hold on to their capes and float down, they can cancel this by doing an attack or tilting the control stick down. If they haven't reach where they want to go the player can do the up special again and the primary baby will jump off the secondary baby makeing the secondary one fall down in helpless animation while the first one goes higher, the whole cape thing will happen again only for the primary baby.

Baby Mario Bros. Final Smash: Super Baby Duo (or " " Bros.)
When the Final Smash is activated the babies both gain yellow capes. They can run faster, jump higher, all of their attacks do more damage, opponents will get damaged from touching them, they have unlimited wall jumps, and they can run up walls, even if that corner isn't curved. If the secondary baby was KO'd then towards the end of this Fianl Smash the stork will come into the battle field with the secondary baby and drop him off.

What do you think should be their side special and comment.

Mason said:
Kallen Kōzuki said:
Stay on topic..
Whatever, I was on the original topic. You're just derailing your own thread. >_>

On topic: I don't think the babies are a very good character - I can see them getting tossed around like Olimar.
1.) I'm not derailing, if you didn't read the beginning it said after some time I'll change the topic and also this thread is called my suggestions (plural form) for SSB4.

2.) If your'e a n00b then yes, but, using Olimar, you can destroy anybody on the stage, he has the most powerful standard attacks.

Zero, you're way too strict with going off topic. One time off topic is OK, but if people do it about 3 times in a row, you must remind them.

On topic: Yes, the Baby Mario Bros. are a very good idea. They could be like the Ice Climbers.

Alright, so does anybody have any good idea for their side special? I'm thinking of one where Baby Mario throws Baby Luigi. Since I haven't play the series, do any of you guys know if that's an actual move from PiT, if not then is their any other moves performed by the Baby Bros. that can be an excellent idea for a side special?

Great idea, but will I be able to play as the green Baby Luigi, unlike the unavailability to play as pink Nana?

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Great idea, but will I be able to play as the green Baby Luigi, unlike the unavailability to play as pink Nana?
Well not green Baby Luigi. When you change the colorations Baby Luigi will be the primary baby

Next topic!

Birdo: Unlockable
Well I know that Birdo didn’t even make an appearance in the Yoshi games but she'll look better with the yoshi egg emblem instead of the mushroom emblem, but probably she might make an appearance in a future yoshi game, we never know. Probably all her special attacks (except her standard) can be the same as Yoshi’s because in Mario Kart: Double Dash!! when Birdo is in the back and she is in first place she does flutter jump similar to Yoshi’s, so probably she can do a flutter jump for her air jump. Probably her battle entrance can be her popping out of a Birdo egg. Note: If Birdo is violently attack constantly her bow will fall off and opponents can pick it up and throw it at other opponents giving them minimal damage but if it thrown at the Birdo who lost the bow, Birdo will automatically catch it and put it on her head.

Birdo’s standard special: Egg Charge (or) Egg
Pressing the special button will make Birdo charge her egg, the longer you charge the faster and stronger it will be. Once the egg is shot the egg
will go slower and slower (if it doesn’t an opponent) until it lands on the ground, but it doesn’t break, instead fighters can pick it up and use it as an
item (like a capsule or the egg item from Melee). If it hits an opponent or a wall the egg will break, sometimes it reveals an item. Sometimes Birdo will
shoot out a Fire Ball. In some occasions an item will break out of the egg. In rare occasions the egg will explode.

Birdo’s Final Smash: ROBirdo
ROBirdo will appear out of nowhere then Birdo climbs in. ROBirdo will be able to shoot eggs multiple times without charging and she can trample opponents giving them damage, she can also jump and when she lands on the floor she will send shockwaves through the floor of that platform paralyzing opponents, unless they jump.

Not that much, eh, next topic.

Yoshi’s Island (Default)
This stage will be similar to Delfino Plaza . A platform will take the fighters around Yoshi’s Island then to areas of Yoshi’s Island like sky areas, lava areas, swamp areas, ocean areas, the moon, flower beds, Chain Chomp infested areas, and even Castles. Each area has an enemy which uses a unique way to attack the fighters. After all the areas have been visited the floating platform will go back where it started and start all over, but the areas will be visited randomly. In the sky area Toadies will appear in the background afterwards they will attack into the fighters and give them low damage, in some occasions they will try to take a player off the stage. Toadies will sometimes appear in other places.

Koopa Cruiser (Unlockable)
This stage is based off the ship of the same name from Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time. The only gimmick on this stage is that Shroob UFOs in the background will either shoot an electrical discharge, fireballs which explode, a constant stream of fire, or a laser beam. In some rare occsions one Shroob UFO will charge into the stage and explode either on contact or a few seconds later.

No offense to the Delfino Plaza type of stages but I think your putting in too many ideas from that. I'm not sure I remember the last time you suggested stages that didn't have some type of Delfino Plaza type movement. Need some more linear platform type ones or at least something new with a neat gimmick.

Back