My Suggestions for SSB4

To be honest, there are way too many stage gimmicks in some of the stages you suggest.

Limiting it to a few, not too powerful, gimmicks is fine, but it needs some normal stages too.

I can't really think of any good linear stages, so I just went all out in the gimmicky stages

Next topic and next series!

Series: Donkey Kong

Donkey Kong: Default
His side special is a bit useless, so I came up with a better one.

Donkey Kong’s Side Special: Banana Boomerang
Brawl is an excellent game, but when I play as Donkey Kong, he virtually can’t do anything at all. So I came up with Banana Boomerang, Banana Boomerang works exactly like Toon Link’s Boomerang but Donkey Kong’s is slower, shorter distance, does more damage, and is more stiff to control.

Actually his side special is meant to be a close-combat move that pins people to the ground for a short time and I think with good timing in the air can spike them down. I think the Side special is supposed to help you hit with your fully charged normal b special (The charge punch)

And the Final Smash is useless depending on the size of the stage. If it's as small as say the Game and Watch stage it's absolutely deadly, if it's as large as New Pork City or Temple. It's practically useless similar to Jigglypuff's

I'm also guessing the new character for the DK series would be Dixie?

(And maybe an item for the DK animals be barrels that need to be broken as a sort of mix between a Pokeball/Assist trophy and the normal barrels. For example maybe the Rhino can come out)

Well actually Head Butt is useless since even if you can pin them down they'll still break out before you can land a Giant Punch on them and it doesn't do a spike in mid-air

Dixie Kong, well you'll see later if she's in it or not

Next Topic!

Diddy Kong: Unlockable
Nothing change much, just his side special and his banana peels last longer and up to three can be thrown.

Diddy Kong's Side Special: Banana Boomerang
Brawl is an excellent game, but when I play as Donkey Kong, he virtually can’t do anything at all. So I came up with Banana Boomerang, Banana Boomerang works exactly like Toon Link’s Boomerang but Donkey Kong’s is slower, shorter distance, does more damage, and is more stiff to control.

Uh, Nice of you to have switching. But you basically copied the same description of the Banana boomerang when you had it for DK onto Diddy. You couldn't have just said how it worked again or refer to the post where you put it in for Donkey Kong?

Also about removing Headbutt from the B special how about making that an A move similar to how Mario's former spin move was made into A-down

Hockeytown said:
Uh, Nice of you to have switching. But you basically copied the same description of the Banana boomerang when you had it for DK onto Diddy. You couldn't have just said how it worked again or refer to the post where you put it in for Donkey Kong?

Also about removing Headbutt from the B special how about making that an A move similar to how Mario's former spin move was made into A-down
I replace DK's side special with DK Cannon (the power shot in Mario Power Tennis)

Isn't DK's up aerial attack already a headbutt?

Next topic!

King K. Rool: Unlockable
I can’t think of any Special Attacks or a Final Smash except his Down Special. If you don’t like the idea of King K. Rool as a newcomer then you can exchange him for Dixie Kong. Probably both his red cape only look and Egyptian style cloths can both be in this game like Wario’s alternate outfits or you can probably combine the two clothing. I don’t have an idea for King K. Rool’s battle entrance, but probably he can fly in with that barrel vehicle he used in Donkey Kong Barrel Blast. Probably King K. Rool’s side special can be Bowser’s side special Flying Slam if you accept my idea for Bowser’s new side special.

King K. Rool’s Down Special: Krool Bomb
It works exactly like Bowser’s Bowser Bomb with probably some different mechanics of some sort.

Villain11 said:
Dixie is way better.
She'll be too much of a clone, unless they use her moves from the DK games, but those moves look unoriginal

Villain11 said:
Dixie wouldn't be a clone. She has a ponytail and she doesn't have the barrel rocket or peanut gun.
*facepalm* Do you know what we mean when we say "clone" in SSB terms, "clone" is not a genetic copy of an organism in SSB terms.

Super Moogle said:
Yeah but it would be hard to think of powers for her. She'd be awesome though
Per

Next Topic!

Series: DOnkey Kong

1st: Gangplank Galleon (Default)
This stage takes place on the Gangplank Galleon. This large stage will be normal but the background will change at a random pace and on some occasion the ship will go fast enough that the wind will push the fighters backwards when it does this the sail will be at its maximum size and if anybody touches the front of the sail they will bounce off of it.

2nd: Flying Krock (Unlockable)
This stage takes place on the Flying Krock. This large stage will be normal but the background will change at a random pace and on some occasion the ship will go fast enough with its rockets that the wind will push the fighters backwards. The Flying Krock will usually fly with the rockets but in some occasions it will fly with the propellers (this is where the wind stops pushing the characters), when this happens the gravity under the propellers is heavier and if anybody touches the moving propellers they will be damaged. In rare occasions the Flying Krock will fly with both the rockets and the propellers causing the wind to push the characters backwards and the characters will take damage from the propellers.

I'm not an idiot, I know what a clone is. And if you are going by your standard, then Luigi is a clone. Dixie's moves would not be hard. Just use he ponytail, bananas, and pink barrels or something.

Villain11 said:
I'm not an idiot, I know what a clone is. And if you are going by your standard, then Luigi is a clone. Dixie's moves would not be hard. Just use he ponytail, bananas, and pink barrels or something.
The way you explain it before sounds like you meant a literal clone. Anyways, Luigi is no longer a clone since Brawl, and though her ponytail won't be a bad idea, the bananas and the pink barrel sound unoriginal

Now back on topic

Villain11 said:

Luigi is a clone. He actually was the very first, in SSB.

Next Topic!

Series: Legend of Zelda

Link: Default
Nothing changed about him except his look into the Skyward Sword look

Zelda/Sheik: Default
Nothing changed about her either, except her look into the Skyward Sword look

Ganondorf: Unlockable
Again, nothing changed.

Young Link: Unlockable
It is good to have options; that is why Young Link should be in the next Super Smash Bros. game. Look at it like this, Link can be the slowest and heaviest one but the most powerful and Young Link can be the all-around character while Toon Link can be the fastest and lightest character. Probably Young Link can have a completely new look to him. His final smash can be Fierce Deity Link, although I can't think of any mechanics for it. And you know how Link’s up smash attack is three slashes and Toon Link’s is one, well Young Link could do two slashes for his up smash attack.

Now discuss!

Back