Mario Kart Wii hackers!

Lindsay151

Cheep Cheep
Wiki Administrator
Have you ever race against players who use cheat codes just to win or make you lose the race. If so, do you ever find that annoying?

yeah, somtimes they do time trials and use a hack what lets them do the race in 1 second-its not fair!

I've never run into a amusing hacker, There was one that just used Bullet Bills all the time, she stopped using them for a while and I caught up though. Although, I wouldn't mind being in a race with a hacker, some of them could be amusing.

I've seen some things that made me think that someone is cheating; you hit someone with a shell, but a second later, that person is unscathed. Additionally, I've seen people winning races with vehicles that suck at certain tracks; Ex.: The Spear is a bad u-turner, which is a problem when on tracks with many sharp turns.

I'd just use cheat codes to make Wario's life miserable. Wish I had access to them and I'd never use them online, 'cause that's cheating. Unless I'm facing other hackers. I Heart racing 300cc speed, though in Mario Kart DS.

Vuvuzela said:
Where do they even enter the codes?

Dunno, maybe their supposedly 1337 h@x0r skills. All Datel released on the Wii is a Power Save and I have heard of no other hacking device for the Wii.

I've run into several hackers that will stay in one place, go Mega Starman, and just spawn Blue Shells and Bob-Ombs at people, as well as throw down Lightning before the race even starts.

WaluigiWare said:
I've run into several hackers that will stay in one place, go Mega Starman, and just spawn Blue Shells and Bob-Ombs at people, as well as throw down Lightning before the race even starts.

These guys have no life, do they? If I EVER hack online, it's just so I can use the hack's interesting effects, such as knocking cataquacks out of Peach Beach, or flying to weird places.

I would never hack online though. That's not fair.

I love hackers, they are so amusing! I used to take the game way too seriously and rage quit whenever I saw one, but now it just makes me laugh. It's kind of sad that some people care about VR that much though :/

Hacker piss me off to the max. Al of them are in japan I found out. When I play worldwide on amrio kart wii, they put me in races with them so it's absolutly pointless.

It's dumb that people confuse "hackers" with "cheaters".
Hackers are people, which make modifications, cheaters are people, which use modifications.
It isn't that hard to understand, isn't it?

YamiHoshi said:
Hackers are people, which make modifications, cheaters are people, which use modifications.

Well, there is a difference between hacking to win, and hacking for fun. Those who hack to win are obviously cheaters.

>>MnSG
Like I said before, hacking is making something, cheating is using made things.
In this case, they cheat on WiFi, it doesn't mind if they're doing it for the win, or for fun.

YamiHoshi said:
So it's cheating to play custom campaigns in L4D?

>>Herr Shyguy
Is that a cheat code?

hackers.....sort of amusing i had a hacker that would do all the crap but would loose so they just wanted to beat you up :-\

YamiHoshi said:
Well... I'd say hackers are a different type of cheater, since they use the modifications that they make.

>>Super WaluigiWare
It could be, they're using it, but I'm talking about users, which didn't make them.

Back