Shy Guy's Mask

WaluigiWare said:
Luigi's probably just gonna give you, "Ohh no, you don't want to know! Oh, momma mia..."

He will not. I'LL FORCE HIM!!!

Shy Guy is just some weird creature with a mask for a face. If his mask falls off, his face falls off. Behind it is just empty space, I suppose.

I doubt that Shy Guy is some Mario enemy or some horrible monster. Why would he meow, act like a little strange guy, and be mostly happy?

LeftyGreenMario said:
I doubt that Shy Guy is some Mario enemy or some horrible monster. <b>Why would he meow, act like a little strange guy, and be mostly happy?</b>

I dunno, maybe he's a cat species of some sort or he's being himself too much.

LeftyGreenMario said:
I doubt that Shy Guy is some Mario enemy or some horrible monster. Why would he meow, act like a little strange guy, and be mostly happy?
He is a Mario enemy. He appeared first in Super Mario Bros. 2 as an enemy.

WaluigiWare said:
LeftyGreenMario said:
He is a Mario enemy. He appeared first in Super Mario Bros. 2 as an enemy.
It means behind the mask.

maybe it is ... what you expect it to be, really its nothingness but if you expect it to be a tails doll it is and the same about toadies and goombas maybe luigi expected it to be gross and he saw slime

yeah like the cyborg noodle video for thegorillaz they had to put this mask thing over the machiney bits, if noodle found out and tugged her face hard enough then... wazza

My (crappy) theory is that Shy Guys are mini Nightmare clones. You know Nightmare from Metroid Fusion. He has a really ugly face. That would explain why Luigi was so shocked

Oh whoop dee do, nobody knows what a Shy Guy's true face is like.

Might as well debate like hell crazy over why you never get to see Dr. Claw's face in the Inspector Gadget cartoon and why you never see the rest of the nanny in Muppet Babies.

Lemmy Koopa Fan said:
My (crappy) theory is that Shy Guys are mini Nightmare clones. You know Nightmare from Metroid Fusion. He has a really ugly face. That would explain why Luigi was so shocked
I prefer Shy Guy is Mother Brain, and when Luigi saw it he thought he pulled his face off and exposed his brain.

well maybe....... it could be a tellytubby cus luigi was scared of them like lots of other kids when his was a baby, but its unlikley

Boo Destroyer said:
Might as well debate like hell crazy over why you never get to see Dr. Claw's face in the Inspector Gadget cartoon and why you never see the rest of the nanny in Muppet Babies.
Lol, don't forget Double D's hat in Ed, Edd, n' Eddy. :P

So he's scared of himself. It's probably :dk:, and Luigi is Lazy_Raccoon.

new theiry
shyguy is:birdo:why?beacuse the make simular noises to them, maybe some are ashamed to be part of the he-she/she-he birdo group. and luigi was shocked, not scared!

NO. They are different sizes. In Super Mario Bros 2, Birdo was double the size of a Shy Guy. Shy Guys are shorter than Yoshi, and Yoshi and Birdo are the same size.

Back